Looking for work - felony, completed parole over 16 years ago

CHARLESBU

New Recruit
I'm looking for work! I'm looking for details where to apply with the below information in mind.

Looking for work - felony, completed parole over 16 years ago

Graduating soon from trucking school. Felony 1998, sentenced 4 years served 2, satisfied probation 16 years ago. Never used drugs and can pass 365 days a year, nor been in accident. I'm in the Peoria, IL, Springfield Il area. I've applied at many multi site trucking web sites with little to no response. My first 15 years profession as a paramedic. After felony IT computer work which I've been had luck till 2014 when companies started to outsource or close. Please reply with hiring details. Charles

P.S. Thank you for telling me to pray and keep the chin up and keep applying that even smaller companies hire. P.S.S. For those of you who want details of my felony. I was dating a married women who claimed being separated and getting a divorce however the story change when her husband called found out that we was together she yelled rate. No I didn't call her husband to confirm her separation or divorce goals. I challenged it in court and lost.

BigStickJr

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
If you go to the home page, tap on each Carrier, you'll get info on each carrier.
One item is will they hire with a felony.
I checked two. Got one yes and one no.
Oddly, the Carrier that will hire with a felony is probably the better of the two. It may have to deal with their customer base.
If your story checks out, I wouldn't be afraid to hire you.
If you were a real low-life type Felon I'd suggest hiring on as a broker or truck salesman. You're probably too honest to do that.