Big Truck Looking for small carrier for solo straight truck solo who is semi retired.

Hyperdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Owner/Operator
I recently had the big C return and had to resign our lease with Landstar. We were a team doing AA&E with Landstar Express for the last 3 years. We only worked about 8 months a year the last couple of years.

My other half was looking to do some solo runs out of TN where we live. We have a 2007 Sterling in excellent shape. When my health returns I will be able to help her occasionally.

Anyone know of a small carrier who could help us ?

JohnMueller

Staff member
Motor Carrier Executive
Safety & Compliance
Carrier Management
Hyperdrive;

I wish you only the best. Stay positive.

Please contact Brian at 800-661-3166 extension 207. Premium would work very hard to keep your other half busy as a solo out of Tennessee. Brian can get you better details.

Thanks,

Reactions: TeamCaffee

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
I recently had the big C return and had to resign our lease with Landstar. We were a team doing AA&E with Landstar Express for the last 3 years. We only worked about 8 months a year the last couple of years.

My other half was looking to do some solo runs out of TN where we live. We have a 2007 Sterling in excellent shape. When my health returns I will be able to help her occasionally.

Anyone know of a small carrier who could help us ?

Wow I am so sorry to hear this Michael and I wish you two the best of luck. Has Cheryl considered driving a school bus or even a trash truck to stay local?