Looking for Expediters doing Videos

Everything Apax

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I enjoy videos of other expediters' travels and their van set ups with the van expediters. I've got a few videos up on my channel "Everything Apax". Come check me out or if you know of any others doing the videos please post their channel so I can check theirs out. My most recent video is a tour of my van. Thank you for your time and be safe and on time out there!

Reactions: TheOGExpediterGuy

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I enjoy videos of other expediters' travels and their van set ups with the van expediters. I've got a few videos up on my channel "Everything Apax". Come check me out or if you know of any others doing the videos please post their channel so I can check theirs out. My most recent video is a tour of my van. Thank you for your time and be safe and on time out there!

May want to add a link to your videos/channel, where ever it may be

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hey Twisted we don't have any idea about your rant. Maybe if you explained yourself in non inflammatory speech, you might get a better response.

Tim Xpedites

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Twisted we don't have any idea about your rant. Maybe if you explained yourself in non inflammatory speech, you might get a better response.
No rant, my opinion on a particular subject. Had you known the facts you may better be justified in your response toward me = ) . It's ok, my minds cleared of it, Its a closed topic now.