looking at a broker(info)

tknight

Veteran Expediter
A name would help for sure ya know!
We can't possibly properly chastise without a name!

Last edited:

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
you know that one broker, that one right down the street from that one place. You know what im talking about.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
You mean the one that was a guy who knew a whole bunch of other guys? That one?
I don't know him - sorry.:D

truckerdjm

Active Expediter
ok ok i f--- that up im new at this. the broker is whitetail logistics out of racine wi. dose that help

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
I don't know that they are a broker. they are a motor carrier but do not see any brokerage authority or pending application. did you mean you was thinking about signing on with them and running.
there is a difference.

truckerdjm

Active Expediter
he says i don't have to sign with him i would be just hauling freight that he would get. just need all the insureances my own cargo & liability ins.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
ok ok i f--- that up im new at this. the broker is whitetail logistics out of racine wi. dose that help

Welcome to the Monkey House, and thanks for playing along, lol. We can be silly, [give us an opening and most of us can get a semi through it], and we can be very informative: your choice.
Are you looking for freight for a vehicle you own, or what?

truckerdjm

Active Expediter
i got thick skin i can take it when i screw up. well im trying to get started and a friend of mine gave me this co. name and i just wanted to know if anybody has done business with the company. my friend said he pays on time & he is always loaded it just seems funny cuz he dosen't want his signs on your truck almost like outlaw trucking. i was also looking at a-plus out of dayton oh if any body can help or knows anything about them.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
i got thick skin i can take it when i screw up. well im trying to get started and a friend of mine gave me this co. name and i just wanted to know if anybody has done business with the company. my friend said he pays on time & he is always loaded it just seems funny cuz he dosen't want his signs on your truck almost like outlaw trucking. i was also looking at a-plus out of dayton oh if any body can help or knows anything about them.

They pay 79 cents all in for C/V. Sorry, i mean 79 and 1/2 cents.