LA Pickup to St Louis...

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Anybody out in LA, I have a road case I need picked up out there, and brought back to the St Louis area...its light, empty, and would stand on end, side etc....Im looking for someone who might be coming back this way, light.....message me and well talk $$, It was damaged in a shipping accident and Ive got to get it back this way for Insurance, the shipper will load, I can unload, again its light, and empty...

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Im in no hurry the case is at a Dealer out there, so If anyone gets out that way and has a room for a 4' x 6' x 14" Thick case, give me a shout...it was a damaged case and we shipped them a replacement, they were supposed to ship back the old one but didnt, now I need to get it back here for Insurance claim...its less then 100 lbs....its a road case for a large Mixing console, its empty and could ride on end, its side or up top of crates etc...mixer_case.jpg

Daffyduck528

Expert Expediter
My old company used greyhound frequently for items between Houston and Baton Rouge/ New Orleans. I was in live event production work so we moved a lot of road cases and such with very little problem.

pearlpro

Expert Expediter
Im in the production business, and I own a case company, Unfortunately I missed the two guys who contacted me due to an Unexpected Death, My best buddy of 40 years suffered a Heart attack and died...it thry me for quite a loop, Im going to check with Greyhound, but thats a long haul from LA to St Louis, might be MORE damaged by the time I get it back, belly to belly in the buses..thanks to all who responded, last week was a blur, One day I was laughing and enjoying dinner with my pal, three days go bye and Im in a funeral....God works in mysterious ways , sometimes....might be better to call me, or email me [email protected]