JUNG EXPRESS LOAD ISSUE

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For the benefit of any newbs reading this thread, Easytrader is wrong. Turning in a signed BOL is very important. The companies need them for collecting payment for the run. Some customers even demand a fast turn around on paperwork and you may have to fax, then immediately mail the bill in, though this is rare. Turning in paperwork is covered in orientation, so you will know how much time you have to get paperwork in.

Also, companies don't routinely "screw" their drivers in this manner. If the driver doesn't turn in paperwork, how is the company screwing him?

MissouriNewbie

Seasoned Expediter
Your right highway but ya know it happens its just sad that I was really really impressed with the people at Jung didn't like the fact that they didn't give us a fuel card and didn't run us like I thought I should be but never the less I always turned in my BOLs I dont just go out and make that a habit. I just want to know what to do to obtain a real BOL so I CAN GET PAID!

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
When you delivered did the receiver make a copy of the BOL after he signed it? If not, then you had the only copy that qualifies as the real one because it had the receivers signature on it. The shipper will have a copy, but not one with a signature. That's the problem. I understand your frustration as it happened to me.

Crazynuff

Veteran Expediter
>COL you are a jerk let me be the one to tell you that I have
>NO OUTSTANDING DEBTS WITH JUNG AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAS A
>GOOD DRIVER FOR THEM AND THEY ARE VERY NICE FOLKS BUT WITH
>THIS MATTER IT IS STUPID YEAH I LOST THE BOL BIG DEAL I GOT
>THE BOL WITH THE POD THEREFORE HE NEEDS TO PAY HIS DEBT TO
>THE CONTRACTOR. I CANT HAVE ANY OUTSTANDING DEBTS WITH JUNG
>IN THE FIRST PLACE IT WAS MY FUEL CARD AND EVERY THING ELSE
>IM A VERY HONEST PERSON I DONT JUST COME ON HERE TRYING TO
>STIR THE POT YOU MY FRIEND ARE STIRRING MORE THAN YOU KNOW
>AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED YOU ARE MEANINGLESS TO ME AND FOR THE
>REST OF YOU I APPRECIATE THE HELP I AM DONE WITH this FORUM
>HAVE A NICE DAY!:p
I thought someone said earlier they don't call people names . Now they are calling someone a jerk ? The col baited him well .

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This entire thread has my little brain in a tizzy. So I took the liberty to cut and paste some key sentences from some of the posts. The following is a cohesive and comprehensive nugget.

Sounds like he generated a BOL in order to get paid from Panther, which it sounds like he did. Furthermore panther denied to state weather or not they paid they said their company will not get into the issue. I'm confused. NO I am the owner They got the load from panther. Da clown lost the BOL. Stepped on his crank, and is crying.
I had this happen once, very early in my expediting career.

It is hard to figure this one out but I got some advice. I don't go around calling you names so get a life. Something is messed up with the whole situation. If somebody screwed me like this id be in his office with a ball-bat.

You don't even know if this fella is behind with JUNG for things, or, what. Did the Bolt gig go south? I got a way good life. Because, I don't lose a BOL, den blame someone else for my problems.

I think we are all missing something here. The original post makes no sense to me.

Shadrap, Fishshack, Walleye!

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Moot,

Thanks for expressing your view. Very well stated, I might add.
:D

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
O/O for 13 years
OOIDA #829119

[em]"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." --Mark Twain[/em]

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Ya know, i'ts kinda funny to see the looks on those faces when... the intended results of a ballbat get reversed.

If, any of you feel that a signed BOL is not important (THE driving force in transportation revenue) You, are very sadly mistaken.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I mentioned this issue to Brenda Ryan, and her response was so simple, it amazed me (that none of us thought of it, sigh). Having lost the signed BOL, she called the consignee, and asked them to fax it to the carrier, and they did so, immediately.
What she didn't say, but I am guessing, is that they didn't mind doing it, because of her professional attitude.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Yes Cheri, it's just that simple. Without all the "fake", "fraudulent", and all other claims I read here. Seems when someone gets themselves behind the eight ball, all they can do is look for help in all the wrong places. Sad, but, a fact.

MSinger

Expert Expediter
I feel like I have been to Wimbledon after reading these posts!!!

When to bed at 2 with a 10 but woke up at 10 with a 2.

2002 GMC Savana 3500 DRW 15' cube 10,000 GVWR "Old Yeller"
former Penske truck