June and load one

guido4475

Not a Member
I think I'm going to send a q-c message saying I need a load to Nova Scotia. ...lol.. I send a message yesterday asking for a load as close to little rock as possible. ..I get a load to Connecticut. ...lol..I know I could of said no to it, but I know I do good out of here, and it was a decent load, and I hate saying no to money...the place I delivered to here, has got to be the nicest, quietest place to camp out and wait for a load at. Heavily wooded, just perfect...I need a moment alone...lol...going to sleep.. zzzzzzz

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I think I'm going to send a q-c message saying I need a load to Nova Scotia. ...lol.. I send a message yesterday asking for a load as close to little rock as possible. ..I get a load to Connecticut. ...lol..I know I could of said no to it, but I know I do good out of here, and it was a decent load, and I hate saying no to money...the place I delivered to here, has got to be the nicest, quietest place to camp out and wait for a load at. Heavily wooded, just perfect...I need a moment alone...lol...going to sleep.. zzzzzzz
Um the place you delivered to called and asked why you won't leave.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hey we fixed the dryer, lol. It's a long exhaust vent. AC in the plenum causes it to get cool and damp and that lint builds up in the summer.

Oh and wheels up and 32,000 feet.....it's another day.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ok got to Front and Pine St,( that was my address), Post office is about it here.

Expedite is my life.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Ok got to Front and Pine St,( that was my address), Post office is about it here.

Expedite is my life.

Getting ready to speak on a panel this morning and then make some sales calls. Steady they get you figured out I hope?

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Getting ready to speak on a panel this morning and then make some sales calls. Steady they get you figured out I hope?

Just got unloaded! They had to come down the mountain. The feet will be used to bridge the bridge. There was a old power plant up there and they are bringing down a generator to put on a rail car. The generator out weighs the bridge somewhat.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a decent load yesterday. Got to my delivery 4+ hours early. The customer was nice enough to let me sleep on there lot. Awake now and heading to the truck stop.

Reactions: RoadTime

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got a offer to DC. The impression from there end was pickup tonight delivers in the morning. Of course I said yes. Then the load was change to pickup in the morning and deliver by 6pm. I said still would do it if the load delivered at 8 to 9pm. There's no way the load was going to get delivered at 6pm in DC traffic. Lol. Apparently thats was a no go. You win some and you loose some. Lol

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
It's always at least two weeks for most plants but some shut down quite a bit longer then that. Just wondered if anyone has heard anything. With the way this year has went who knows right?

Reactions: SWTexas1