July in Load One Nation

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Hey everyone, Steve James and Tina & I have entered our trucks in the Women in Trucking online truck competition.
We would appreciate your votes. Voting is done online @ womenintrucking.org There is a tab on the scroll at the top of the page to vote and view pictures. Steve's is titled " A Day At The Greens " ours is titled " We Love Trucking And Those Who Gave All ". Please give us a hand with some votes. thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: davekc

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey everyone, Steve James and Tina & I have entered our trucks in the Women in Trucking online truck competition.
We would appreciate your votes. Voting is done online @ womenintrucking.org There is a tab on the scroll at the top of the page to vote and view pictures. Steve's is titled " A Day At The Greens " ours is titled " We Love Trucking And Those Who Gave All ". Please give us a hand with some votes. thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Tom

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused. Why is steve's truck in a woman in trucking competition? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

Reactions: jelliott

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused. Why is steve's truck in a woman in trucking competition? I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

What Steve does on his own time is his business !!!!!!! LOL LOL

They are just putting on the competition. Its open to anyone.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

I wasn't totally sure myself. Thought it was because he called her by a female name. LOL.

Reactions: Windsor

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
I will vote for Steve but first, he must get into full makeup and wear some 5" heels and maybe some hair extensions. Lol. I'm sure he would win skirt err I mean hands down.....lol.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess I look like one of those guys holding a sign. Will work for food. I wear clean clothes, I shower. So for a second time someone picked up super bill. Thanks!

Reactions: ntimevan

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
So is all of America hot as a bad word that will get censored on here?