John Elliott - Detroit Assurance

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Load One CEO John talks about Detroit Assurance and how this has benefited his company. Very nicely done and the comments by driver James Allsbrooks about how this packages assists him not controls him were very good. The Detroit Assurance Package including Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Adaptive Cruise, Collision Mitigation or Active Breaking to help reduce rear end collisions, are all ways to assist drivers in a world were not everyone follows the rules of the road.

One comment though is that James makes a case for orange seal belts as with his black t-shirt it sure is hard to see that he is wearing a seat belt.

Nice Video John!

Demand Detroit

Reactions: robh2 and davekc

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
I couldn't find the video of John...then it popped up. LOL! Very nice job! :cigar:

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I have a face for radio, lol. It really is a great system. We spec it on all of our company equipment now. Takes a bit to get used too, but the drivers love it once they do. Safety first!

Reactions: robh2

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
You looking at upgrading your truck already? We have a new Cascadia with the newest assurance package coming in early January.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
We are looking at 2018 for the New Cascadia to get the DD13 and the short hood and all of bells and whistles. Two other Team Run Smart Pro's will be getting their new trucks in February and they are pretty excited. I know that the new trucks drive pretty nice with the way the steering was changed. They are also even quieter.

Reactions: Greg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
We have a pre production Cascadia due to us next month. Pretty excited to get it.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
John I think your guys will really like this truck. Do you know what sleeper you are getting? The new lounge sleeper is pretty amazing and it is pretty neat to know that the Team Run Smart Pro's had a hand in designing the lounge sleeper. They also brought in mechanics from all over the US and Canada to make changes to the position of engine and components for ease of working on them.

New Cascadia Sleeper

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
It is nice. I drive one out in Arizona. Quiet and handles really nice. We did order the new lounge sleeper. I want to get feedback on it from my drivers before I place or order for the year.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums