January Locations & Witty Repartee

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Reserve is starting to ****ed me off i make no money when a hold is placed. And come 6pm i am gone.

No sense in getting upset, its that time of year and it is what it is. We have one in Atlanta since Monday and one in the yard since Tuesday morning. Everyone sets this time of year and you have to prepare yourself for it, With that said, we have a couple of trucks we need to get moving. LOL LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
No this is going to one of those years where Jan is super slow.....it seams to go in a 4 year cycle where it picks up for 3 years then slams into slow gear.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Reserved just shows someone that we are waiting for a bid response or customer confirmation on a load. They will still use the truck if a direct shipper calls in and just decline the bid if we win it.

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
You are like number 1 system wide and that ain't a good 1 either. Been reserved a lot, but getting beat on the rates every time. :(

We must be a close second in beautiful oregon. Was an awesome January, overall, though. Kudos to dispatch!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well the winners of the 2015 Best Fleets to Drive For awards were announced this morning. Thank you to all of you. We didn't score a three-peat and win in 2015 but still very honored to be in the running. Being named a Best Fleet for 2013 and 2014 was a GREAT honor. Congratulations to this years winners. Not only great companies but they help improve the image of our industry! Well not winning in 2015....means we have to work even harder for 2016!

Thank you to the best fleet on the road, the Load One fleet!
And the Top 20 Best Fleets to Drive For are:

Bay and Bay Transportation, Eagan, MN
Bison Transport, Winnipeg, MB
Boyle Transportation, Billerica, MA
Central Oregon Truck Company, Inc, Redmond, OR
Erb Group, New Hamburg, ON
Farm2Fleet Trucking, Chattanooga, TN
Fremont Contract Carriers, Inc., Fremont, NE
FTC Transportation, Inc., Oklahoma City, OK
Grand Island Express, Inc, Grand Island, NE
Halvor Lines, Inc., Superior, WI
Interstate Distributor Co., Tacoma, WA
Kriska Holdings Ltd., Prescott, ON
Landstar System, Inc., Jacksonville, FL
Liberty Linehaul, Ayr, ON
Motor Carrier Service, LLC, Northwood, OH
Nussbaum Transportation, Hudson, IL
Paramount Freight Systems, LLC, Ft Myers, FL
Tennant Truck Lines, Inc., Colona, IL
TransPro Freight Systems Ltd., Milton, ON
WTI Transport, Tuscaloosa, AL

Congratulations to all!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
January Locations & Witty Repartee

Well on the bright side volumes are definitely up today!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I wish I could control the volume and location. But then I would be walking on water....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Got some weather moving across a big chunk of the country this weekend. Stay informed and stay safe out there. Safety comes first!

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got this from a very reliable source come Monday the January slump will be over

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using EO Forums mobile app