January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
QC QC and QC. July I paid shipping for a black box to be overnight to me. Now it is out again, Matt is unable to do anything due to the unit is not communicating. Locks up on boot up, when it comes on. I have unplugged the unit a few times, brought it inside overnight, no help. I have had problems with it since day one, on and off.

Not sure if I'm alone in this or not.

Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Time for a new van.

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Finally got an overniter that delivered this morning to Columbus, OH area. With about an hour left I pulled into a rest area for a bathroom break and when I stepped out of the truck I almost hit the ground. It was so unbelievably icy, don't know how I did not notice it. Then, with only 14 miles left to the delivery the whole highway came to a standstill. A tractor trailer in the ditch shut us down for about 70 minutes. Boy, was I ready to get rid of the load and go to sleep.
Stay safe out there, especially with the ice coming in later this week/weekend.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Thunderstorm
Sleet
Freezing Rain
Snow

Yeah all that in the forecast here for this morning.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ok, here is the update. Need a new alternator, already had a water pump on hand so that will get installed, new belts and a pulley. Out the door today by 5pm and $2200.

Hey Ntimevan, how's that New promaster running. LOL

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Yes sir it is and it's going to be a good day today. Back in service and got my radio fix athe best buy and eating at Fuddruckers. Already got a call :)

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
After the delivery, got a call for another one. Didn't go through so waited til 5pm and DH a short distance to the parents. Off to bed!

Reactions: ntimevan