Jan..2017 locations & more

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JuJu and I once got a skid of Oregano...for Kraft foods....Chicago to Montreal in the winter in our at that time CV...Phew....
Yup, Kraft Foods too!

Interesting, picked up near Gilroy, the Garlic Capitol of America, BUT, this is all Garlic "made in China"?

Mrs. WornOut looked it up and China is the largest producer of Garlic in the world, however, in China they use human waste to grow it. You might want to check the source next time you buy

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
also don't look now but we here do as well...I was a little surprised after talking to our sewage pumping gal who stays at our trailer park....it get mushed up add some water and on the fields it goes....

Reactions: ntimevan

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Feeling like this right now

0db3cb83fb48db04abbde55abe0a4d12.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hoping my new pet deer likes oranges... she's been hanging around all day.. got herself a patch of grass scratched out and I suspect she knows about the bird food. So I tossed a partially peeled orange in the path. It's been a tough winter on the deer and antelope!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It was almost 50 today so I let my little white cat out for the first time this winter and she loved it. They all hate being house cats but when the snow drifts are 4-6 tall they seem to be happy staying in. Now I've got a few patches of grass showing through and they're taking advantage! And of course she found a cockleburr!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
well I lifted anchor and went trolling...and ended up over in Brookshire outside of Houston where Murray has had a hot hand...and at a Flying J no less...but if this highway noise keeps up...I am outta here..having a late dinner....:)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
At receivers since 6 am delivery time ... no one here ... no one answers security buzzer ... called phone number on door ... got call back stating they don't open till 8 am .... JD load ... so some one is paying...
Have preplan picking up 42 miles away at 9 am ... then back to bed ... delivers tomorrow am in Ohio

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
At receivers since 6 am delivery time ... no one here ... no one answers security buzzer ... called phone number on door ... got call back stating they don't open till 8 am .... JD load ... so some one is paying...
Have preplan picking up 42 miles away at 9 am ... then back to bed ... delivers tomorrow am in Ohio

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app
Surprise first 2 hrs are on you... lol

Reactions: BIGTRAIN