Jan..2017 locations & more

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sitting in Curtis bay just outside of Baltimore. Gave a homeless guy and sandwich and a bag of chips. Dude looked at that Walmart deli premade sub like it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He said thank you and then ripped open the wrapper and took a big bite. I believe he might've actually been hungry

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Curtis bay just outside of Baltimore. Gave a homeless guy and sandwich and a bag of chips. Dude looked at that Walmart deli premade sub like it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He said thank you and then ripped open the wrapper and took a big bite. I believe he might've actually been hungry

Sometimes you just gotta do it, when I was running local in Cleveland there was 1 homeless guy never asked for money, so I would hook him up with some cleveland dirty water hot dogs from the street vender. He learned to always be at the corner at lunch time.

Lost in Space.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

it makes for good Karma sometimes...

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Russell cave and New circle drive.. Not far from the Webasto plant.

Yep that's one by the Chevy dealership. A few years ago it got robbed during the day which is kinda impressive. That's not a good one to sleep at. Next time you're near the webasto plant go park at the Averitt yard on jaggy fox. I've seen many a load 1 vans there napping

Reactions: Slo-Ride

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Sometimes you just gotta do it, when I was running local in Cleveland there was 1 homeless guy never asked for money, so I would hook him up with some cleveland dirty water hot dogs from the street vender. He learned to always be at the corner at lunch time.

Lost in Space.

Almost like he did it on purpose lol. If a homeless person wants food or water I'll give it to em most of the time. Or if they have a sign that says I wanna beer I give em a dollar for honesty

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Next time you're near the webasto plant go park

Thanks for the info..Next time I'm down here I'll do a drive by and look at it.. I hate to ruin it for the Load 1 folks by turning it into a truck stop.. But if it looks inviting I'll use it.. Parked here at Walmart for some time now and never seen it this bad.. Heavy police patrol in the day light and never noticed that either.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Man it's so nice out today I've got the windows open..all the cats are out and just got a check for last year's hay crop! Good day!@

Didn't know you folks had a hay feild..Smart move on farming it out.. Nothing worst then putting up hay.. Please make sure the spring harvest (1st cutting) comes after the birds are off their nest.. Damn the money, save the birds. :D
At the very least talk the farmer into flushing bars.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I just gave Murray the green light to expand the map...to include north of I40...
72c98d56d1f02113a76ac887db1a6def.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just got a strange phone call from a company called Relay Express, looking for I/C's in the Cleveland area, I listened until she started talking about weekly deductions for crap they require, oh and they pay 60 cents a mile.. no thanks please don't call me or anyone I know.

Lost in Space.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Just got a strange phone call from a company called Relay Express, looking for I/C's in the Cleveland area, I listened until she started talking about weekly deductions for crap they require, oh and they pay 60 cents a mile.. no thanks please don't call me or anyone I know.

Lost in Space.

Soon or a later you will haul a load for them if they wanna survive I'm thinking. At that point your terms will be met

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force

Lost in Space.
Sounds like they are copying the business model.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
JuJu and I once got a skid of Oregano...for Kraft foods....Chicago to Montreal in the winter in our at that time CV...Phew....
Yup, Kraft Foods too!

Interesting, picked up near Gilroy, the Garlic Capitol of America, BUT, this is all Garlic "made in China"?

Mrs. WornOut looked it up and China is the largest producer of Garlic in the world, however, in China they use human waste to grow it. You might want to check the source next time you buy

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
JuJu and I once got a skid of Oregano...for Kraft foods....Chicago to Montreal in the winter in our at that time CV...Phew....
Yup, Kraft Foods too!

Interesting, picked up near Gilroy, the Garlic Capitol of America, BUT, this is all Garlic "made in China"?

Mrs. WornOut looked it up and China is the largest producer of Garlic in the world, however, in China they use human waste to grow it. You might want to check the source next time you buy

China imports have all the roots cut off prior to shipping. If in doubt grow your own.