Jan..2017 locations & more

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Been there, couple times. Spent 1970 at March AFB working on B-52's. I would take the weekend off and visit SF again but too expensive for us right now.

Sent from my hand-held Etch-A- Sketch
Small world. Was there too in the '70 as a military brat but mostly at Norton.

Today, at March, half of the land turned into civilian logistic warehouses. Bummer! Lol..

Reactions: ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Small world. Was there too in the '70 as a military brat but mostly at Norton.

Today, at March, half of the land turned into civilian logistic warehouses. Bummer! Lol..
Sounds like the same thing they did in Victorville. Picked up there a couple months ago and airbase is abandoned, the runway is all logistics

Reactions: Mailer

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
FYI - my Transit has 71-3/4 clearance under the door latch. 2 screws, R & R latch and can squeeze 73" in.

I mention this because it was discussed a few months ago and we just did a bid that needed a full 72".

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Booked, Chi town to Burbank, CA. Now for the best way to get there, thinking southern route. More miles, but less weather.
Either way still a good chance running into the snow and ice. Have a safe trip.
Loaded, after checking weather and finding freezing rain on the southern route, taking a chance on snow in the mountains. Drop Monday morning, day tripping.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Arrived at shipper but scheduled for 10 am.

Two 13 ft + skids...I stand by my long / high vehicle statement

2 hours to kill...no bed space
you new that going into this load....should have drove slower and saved some fuel dollars....LOL

grab your pillow and blankie....you do have a drivers seat...

Reactions: ntimevan

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
2 hours to kill...no bed space
you new that going into this load....should have drove slower and saved some fuel dollars....LOL

grab your pillow and blankie....you do have a drivers seat...
Ate a full dinner at home and slept. Had a phone call at 2:30 am when I left berating me for not calling in the stop...its all good, pay was awesome

(Better than 2 hours late)

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello Friday. Been in service at home since Wednesday, hoping for a saving week load today.
Words I don't want to hear from dispatch today. "can you help us out?" :rolleyes:
Heard those words last time i was in Youngstown .... also on a Friday morning.... team player i helped out that time .... sat the rest of Friday & weekend .... got called at 4.45 am this morning about 260 miler .... sorry with less than 5 hours sleep this Old Dog needs more Meat (miles) on the bone on this Friday ...

Sent from my SM-G900M using EO Forums mobile app