Jack and Gracie Berry

usafk9

Veteran Expediter
If you some of you are not following the Berry's ALS journey on Facebook, I ask that you consider doing so. While Myrian nor I have ever met them, Jack was a solid presence here on EO that commanded my attention.

Gracie's recent Facebook post suggests that they are going through significant challenges. It looks, to me, that they could use some words of encouragement. I pray to God that we never have to go through the pain they are suffering. Knowing the very little I do about ALS, Jack is fully cognizant of everything going on about and around him, and he can't do a ****ed thing about it.

I'm sure there are those of you here that are much better than I with words in tough times like they're experiencing. I ask, if you have a shred of compassion in you, to please consider posting some encouraging thoughts for them there. I bet they'd love to see them.

No idea how to post a link with my tablet, so if you're a Facebook user, search for

Jack Berry's Journey with ALS

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I don't think anyone can really imagine the challenges they are going through unless they have experienced it themselves. Very tough set of circumstances. They can however take comfort in the fact that they have the whole EO nation behind them with their support and prayers.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't think anyone can really imagine the challenges they are going through unless they have experienced it themselves. Very tough set of circumstances. They can however take comfort in the fact that they have the whole EO nation behind them with their support and prayers.

Ditto... It's about as tough a challenge as I can imagine.