interference with commerce/forced dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamespope

Not a Member
"interference with commerce" is a federal law and carry's up to 12 years in prison. so go ahead and play games with IC's. do the crime and do the time. look it up davekc mr. know it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Umm??? "Mr. know it all". I guess I can take that as a compliment. ;)
I think for any credibilty with that statement, you might want to provide a link, any documentation, or just anything that states "forced dispatch" is a "interference with ANY part of the US commerce law"
You can even include a state law or pending bill if you can find one.
I'll meet you halfway. Be careful how you answer.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"interference with commerce" is a federal law and carry's up to 12 years in prison. so go ahead and play games with IC's. do the crime and do the time. look it up davekc mr. know it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He'll be here all week ladies and gentlemen.... Don't forget to tip your waitress.

wahka, wahka, wahka...

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Like others said in the other thread.......Put some Popcorn in the Microwave. The show is about to start.............:)

I will have Nothing to say here!! Believe It.....

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Unfortunately, dopeyness on the Internet is still not a crime.

Yep....and Thank Goodness this is about the time of the day I turn this thing off and go home. Don't really get on the computer at home much any more. I just hope this is not "Deleted" by the time I get back to my store in the morning....... Locked - OK! Deleted - Please Wait til late tomorrow so I can have a good Laugh.....OK!!

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Forced dispatch is not a crime pope. Did you ever get hired with your cell phone violation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamespope

Not a Member
I do have more info on other computer....not on this one. look it up davekc! you have plenty of time on your hands. Well you do know a lot and I would say you are smart but don't get ahead of yourself. if a business keeps another business from making "money" "commerce" then I would say that's interference. dispatchers can interfere with other's business's. I really can't understand how you can't see this but then again I haven't showed you the statue.

jamespope

Not a Member
yes forced dispatch is a crime. just cause you cannot understand basic logic, that's not my fault.

a carrier has customers. IC's don't. IC's are a business. A carrier is a business. Business to business transactions. if carrier interferes with IC's business then that is a crime. Just as if IC's interfere with a carrier's business. force dispatch or penalty's is interference. out of service is interference. you cannot do it. one day they will get busted.

jamespope

Not a Member
cell phone was four years ago in car...7am. was waiting for a call for two weeks about a renter I had. social services was paying the renters rent but had not paid it. I had to take call and bam. cop. went to court but lawyer buddy said don't worry about it. all well

jamespope

Not a Member
davekc. be careful about what? how I answer? if you want something quoted then it does not matter how I answer....lol

did you know that gov influence or policy that puts someone out of business is an act of terrorism? look that up too.

if a town or city is incorporated then it's a business. those ordinances only apply to that business, employees and property and not private property or private people. unlawful practices. they do it everyday handing out bogus tickets. all you people just go along with it...all well. keep trucking

paullud

Veteran Expediter
yes forced dispatch is a crime. just cause you cannot understand basic logic, that's not my fault.

Before you start insulting people why don't you at least show the statute. It has already been asked for but you have yet to show it, it isn't our fault you can't provide basic proof. The only Interference with Commerce law I am familiar with has to do with robbery and extortion so please enlighten us.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

jamespope

Not a Member
can't you read? I said it's on my other computer. look it up yourself. I have ton's of stuff I found. yes I just make stuff up. that is my goal in life.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
can't you read? I said it's on my other computer. look it up yourself. I have ton's of stuff I found. yes I just make stuff up. that is my goal in life.

So where is your other computer, the dry cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies.