Info wanted on Road runner/ Active Aero

sonja9113

Rookie Expediter
I have been searching all over this site for info on Road Runner. (can't find anything) Would like to speak to some of the drivers, have already talked with the recruiter. Thanks!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I have been searching all over this site for info on Road Runner. (can't find anything) Would like to speak to some of the drivers, have already talked with the recruiter. Thanks!
Welcome to EO.

You've come to the right place.... but hang loose for a while, ntimevan should be checking in soon. He drives for Road Runner.

Reactions: ntimevan

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

They're a fairly new player in the expedite game, so you won't find much on here about them, like rags said ntimevan is with them look him up.

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

If you are in a Sprinter-type van ....They are Not hiring ...

if you are a Str-8 Team then yes they need some ..

Semi Team only ... yes there are hiring also..

I almost get Mugged here in Laredo with people asking why they aren't taking on Spr-type vans .... its simple they don't want to Flood their Van Pool .... and i have been waiting 6 months to put on 2 more Promasters myself ... but i am not buying till i get their OK ....

sonja9113

Rookie Expediter
yes, we are a straight truck team. Been on the road for a year. Happy with our fleet owner, was thinking about asking him if he would be interested in moving the truck over to roadrunner. So overall you are happy with them? I know this has been kind of a slow year for everyone. Do you get out west much? Within a year we want to be moved out there.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
yes, we are a straight truck team. Been on the road for a year. Happy with our fleet owner, was thinking about asking him if he would be interested in moving the truck over to roadrunner. So overall you are happy with them? I know this has been kind of a slow year for everyone. Do you get out west much? Within a year we want to be moved out there.

I am in Promaster van... so No direct experience with Str-8s ... but teams "say" they are doing good .... the SOLO str-8s had been struggling for 6 months (hours) to stay busy ... and have been eliminated .... been here 19 months and Love it...