Info about Panther Fleet Owners

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
Going to run team for a Panther fleet owner. Just looking for any driver input on who are the best and maybe if there are any to steer clear of. Any teams with info that are currently driving for a fleet owner, I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Reactions: neilblack

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
I did. I sold it about two years ago and retired. But I'm getting tired just sitting around and got the bug to go hit the road. After 40 plus years in trucking it would be nice to back to my roots and get behind the wheel again. More fun when you do it because you want to, than when your doing it because you need to.

NightDriver

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
If you're looking for an owner who is honest as the day is long, I know of one. PM me. I'd trust him with my grandmother's money. He was our 2nd fleet owner, and remains one of our best friends.

(our first owner sucked thousands of dollars from our income - we didn't know better and she had no compunction --- despite being a forum moderator here).

Reactions: HHDLLC

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Other than myself, not aware of a female moderator who was a fleet owner for Panther?

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Go for it - retirement sux.
I can't wait got my fishing poles ready camping gear set I'm going from federal forest to federal forest and when I get threw them all I publish a book on the best spots with pictures

hossman2011

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I can't wait got my fishing poles ready camping gear set I'm going from federal forest to federal forest and when I get threw them all I publish a book on the best spots with pictures
Now That is a retirement plan!!!

HHDLLC

Seasoned Expediter
Retirement becomes boring very fast. Everything costs money. I have enough to live comfortably without working. But when you have all this free time and want to do something with it, it costs extra money. We become spoiled traveling around the country and having the business pay the costs. When you retire you pay those costs, LOL. Time to be a retired expediter who's out there for the fun of it. Any money I make is play money. Life is good.

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
That was my father's plan. I got into this a yr or so before he retired so I knew the business without the ownership risk. About a month before we were to buy our vehicle (he retired a bit over a week ago) was offered a much better paying job, and can take him with me. Going that route starting Monday.

Tye

New Recruit
Driver
If you're looking for an owner who is honest as the day is long, I know of one. PM me. I'd trust him with my grandmother's money. He was our 2nd fleet owner, and remains one of our best friends.

(our first owner sucked thousands of dollars from our income - we didn't know better and she had no compunction --- despite being a forum moderator here).
Do u know of any cv fleet owners, im looking for one