In USA How Much Maximum Salary For Truck Drivers

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Once you get experience you can make $1000-1200/week so about $4000-4800/month. You will need to get about a year of experience to reach that.

jimdavis

Not a Member
But one of my truck driver friend said, I got 70,000$ per year

Thanks for you response Paull

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
That is well above average pay for a truck driver. A newer driver might only make about $40k for their first year and a driver with 1-2 years experience should make around $50k. Once you get 2-3 years experience you can get closer to $60k or even $70k depending on the type of company you drive for but that much money is much higher than most will make.

jimdavis

Not a Member
Yes may be you saying fine and 1 of my friend got truck driver job in USA with the help of Truck driver jobs in america

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Jim, stop pumping your own website here. l think it is against the rules of EO, and frankly it is rude.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Once you get experience you can make $1000-1200/week so about $4000-4800/month. You will need to get about a year of experience to reach that.
At the 11 month mark, still making just .25/mi. I said raise it up good or see Ya!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You is with the wrong Russian, What you making Homey?
Is .25 all miles or just loaded?
Homey...u crack me up...whoooo WHOO mr.goodytudeshoes!
5 yrs. ago driving Truck, fresh outa Trainco Truck Driving School.
Said bye bye at .25 cents per all miles in a Semi. A joke.

Last edited:

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I should add: I wouldn't know about the other kind, either, except I saw someone sneeze once, after snorting, and it sure looked like it hurt! :eek: