In need of solo "company" driving job - clean mvr & background, class A CDL

gatekeeper

Active Expediter
Hello,

I would like to work as a solo company driver or for a fleet owner driving either cargo vans, sprinters, or straight trucks. I have a clean MVR, class A CDL, all endorsements, clean background & drug screen, TWIC, and a passport. I'm also unexperienced.

I live in Savannah, GA.

zorry

Veteran Expediter
I posted an ad around midnight and woke up to about seven legit offers. I agreed to work with an owner. I was actually in a truck in seven days.
I had many years driving T/T and stated that If I liked it I would bring my wife on as a team.
EO Works for me.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Lawrence, I don't spend any time on the home page but does it have some big pic and hyperlink saying "NEED A DRIVING JOB? CLICK HERE."
As best I recall, there's a whole lot of info, advertising & links to various areas of the site.
Maybe newcomers are just overwhelmed.

VTurri

Seasoned Expediter
Lawrence, I don't spend any time on the home page but does it have some big pic and hyperlink saying "NEED A DRIVING JOB? CLICK HERE."
As best I recall, there's a whole lot of info, advertising & links to various areas of the site.

:thumbup:.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member

There's a whole new EO being built from the ground up. If you are in our Development Feedback Group - you'll be able to see the progress as build it.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
There's a whole new EO being built from the ground up. If you are in our Development Feedback Group - you'll be able to see the progress as build it.

That's fantastic!! We all understand the value of getting as many advertisers on the home page as possible. But I think I've almost never been attracted to the front page long enough for an advertisers pic or statement to draw my attention. But I'm a simpleton and now spend all my EO time on the iPhone app. I've never been able to "comfortably" surf the forum on my laptop. But it's probably just me since no one else seems to complain about it on EO. ;)