It's a Team's Life I am just competitive is a crappy excuse

chillout

Administrator
Staff member
On Time Media Staff
There are all kinds of races or competitions in our day and sometimes it is best to let go and sit back. The road rage that I have to fight is coming to road construction and the vehicles that wait till the last second to merge or zoom up on the shoulder and then cut in front of me. In past years, I would do everything in my power to make sure there was not a gap big enough for a frog’s hair to get in between me and the car in front of me. The stress of maintaining this was great but when I finally got into the construction and I had not let those line cutters get in front me was great or so I thought. They one day when talking to a friend and mentor we talked about this and some show he had watched talking about the time factor and if driving our own vehicle and relaxing in this situation actually slowed us down any. The answer came back NO. After that conversation I changed my driving and quit worrying about the line cutters and immediately me stress level dropped. Being first does not always make you a winner.

READ MORE...