HO HO OH it's Load One December

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
I'm bailing.
I had 2 offers today, one picking up tomorrow and delivering Tuesday. If the routing would be relatively close by the house I would have done it, but I didn't feel like babysitting this load for 3+ days on the road. The second one would take me exactly in the opposite direction when I wanted to get closer to home. Sooo, I put this week in the books, and I am deadheading home. Possibly be done for the year.

Marry Christmas for those that celebrate it, and for everybody, have a good time and be safe.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good Christmas Eve to everyone. Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy holiday and thank you for all of your hard work in 2016. It was an interesting year in trucking and expedite trucking for sure.

While a lot of companies cut back on services and sales during slower times, as a company we chose to attack it the opposite way. We have continued to grow and expand our sales team on the streets and our inside sales teams role. We enter 2017 with the largest and most experienced sales team in our history. This team gives us the 3rd largest sales force in the expedite industry.

We have continued to refine our operations and customer service structure. Working to better serve our fleet and our customers. Speed is of the essence in our business and we intend to win the race.

We have some new business that has been awarded to start in early 2017 that you will all be hearing about which should be some great fits for our fleet.

As well 2017 will see the electronic log become law. This will reduce the capacity of our competition and force them to train, learn and adapt to using them. We have been full ELD for almost two years and will leverage this as a sales advantage this year. This reduced competition capacity combined with our sales moves and what is predicted to be a good economic year should hopefully be rewarding for our fleet!

We will also be making big pushes in the technology side of our company in the new year. While we are one of the most technological advanced companies in our industry we are going to work to take that to the next level and lead our sector of the industry! This push will be from our high level systems and integrations, training and onboarding, safety systems, our customer interfaces and all the way down to the hardware and in cab experience.

I hope that all of you enjoy this holiday with family and friends. Those of you that are staying out this holiday I hope that you stay safe and take some time to relax and enjoy the holiday as well.

Thank you for the privilege to lead this great team of drivers, staff and management. I wish all of you a Merry Christmas, happy holiday season and a great 2017 to come!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
To the rest of the Expediters Online family I wish you all a safe and happy holiday as well. To those of you that work with and move freight for Load One thank you for your high level of service and commitment to our company. We greatly appreciate our quality partners!

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Merry Christmas everyone!

eb13d4bdc8f656ebd1e8c42c27446e65.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hope everyone had a great holiday. Just doing a lot of catch up around the office for me.

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Still helping Tiffany play with her new toys. She only had 24 gifts to unwrap this year. Her favorite seems to be a good old fashioned Radio Flyer wagon with off road tires because we live in the country. It was a great Christmas. Hoping for a great and profitable New Year for everyone.
3b739b052091314ff706bb4be279c05e.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using EO Forums mobile app
[/IMG]

Last edited: