Hi everybody!

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you fastman, I'll accept the compliment graciously. However the picture was taken in 2009 at my home in Maryland just before I stepped out to a "technical writing" symposium. Surprising what a little eyeliner and lipstick will do. I'm told I look 20 years younger than I really am.

Enjoy your time here making waves,

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So where is the man himself buried ? I need a new garden dug can I call the cbi with a top so they'll dig up my yard for me?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Well let's see now... If you were a teamster during the Hoffa era, and that's your pic as your avatar I must say you look damn good to be so damn old!

Enjoy your time here making waves,

Sent from my iPad using EO Forums

Popcorn = check
No Butter = check
No Salt = check
Spit up towel = check
Device to protect from biting tongue while Laughing = No such luck .... :p

Voodoo Troll = check

Attachments

• 1472651438879.jpg
    1472651438879.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 20

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Aw ntimevan, sugar, is that the best you've got? Obviously you have a "thing" for fastman quotes. I can understand that since nothing you say seems to be original.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Aw ntimevan, sugar, is that the best you've got? Obviously you have a "thing" for fastman quotes. I can understand that since nothing you say seems to be original.

Nope .... just Baiting the Trap sir ...lol
Go back and read YOUR 1rst post .... Now read it again ...
You kick open the doors and spit chewing tobacco on the floor of Our Saloon and you exspect US to bow down to you ..... lol
Change your ego and you might blend in .... but your first post sent you rolling down the mountain ... and if you can't take our Pokes ..this isn't the place for you .... IMO ....:p

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Lmao Hahahahah! Yes maam! No doubt I must have gotten a little on your shoe. Do you know what the word controversial means?
You have no trap. You have no bait. You have no idea what my plan is yet it's working perfectly and you are making it happen, all from a simple paragraph; an introduction if you will.
My ego is relative to my surroundings and is motivated by those who would tell me what to do. Oh, and your pokes are responded to with kindred sprit. Can't you tell, I'm loving this? If there is any bait to be had sweetie, you are taking it. If you think I'll go away just because you threaten me then you have another think coming. When I first started out in this industry I endured much worse than the petty grievances I've received from you so far. If you don't like me stop talking to me.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lmao Hahahahah! Yes maam! No doubt I must have gotten a little on your shoe. Do you know what the word controversial means?
You have no trap. You have no bait. You have no idea what my plan is yet it's working perfectly and you are making it happen, all from a simple paragraph; an introduction if you will.
My ego is relative to my surroundings and is motivated by those who would tell me what to do. Oh, and your pokes are responded to with kindred sprit. Can't you tell, I'm loving this? If there is any bait to be had sweetie, you are taking it. If you think I'll go away just because you threaten me then you have another think coming. When I first started out in this industry I endured much worse than the petty grievances I've received from you so far. If you don't like me stop talking to me.

Oh she has no idea who ntimevan is.. He's the EO King of controversy now it's popcorn time

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol .... first off your far from getting under my skin ... 2nd. I have been around the block a few times ... and you ( might ) be a Woman but your far from being a LADY ... IMO ....:p

Reactions: fastman_1

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Well it's obvious to me that you're running out of cognitive material since you have been reduced to name calling. But then that is what I should expect from someone who exhibits such a lackluster vocabulary. Which brings me to the point that you may not know what a "lady" is.
Uh oh. I stepped in it now! I can hear it coming, "I knows what a lady is, an you sho ain't no lady."
Please. Spare me the agony of such trivial tripe. I've heard that before, mainly from those who don't know me and have no idea about my social background. All you have to go on is pure conjecture on your part, only assuming what you say is the truth. In the military we understand what it is when someone of your caliber assumes.
Oh, and one more thing. You undoubtedly like me because you keep coming back for more. Honey, I am under your skin. You can't leave me alone. Like I said before, "I'm living rent free inside your head". Exactly where I intended to be before I even started my first post. I'll admit, I didn't know it was going to be you, yet here you are.
Finally, even though you may have been around the block a few times you may want to try looking beyond the four streets in the ghetto that contains that real estate. Try moving on to a higher class neighborhood.

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Lol ... well excuse us .. we had no idea of your greatness ... we now realize that you were a Gold Metal winner in the Decathalon .... so welcome Bruce ( Kaitlyn ) ... :p

Reactions: Ftransit

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well it's obvious to me that you're running out of cognitive material since you have been reduced to name calling. But then that is what I should expect from someone who exhibits such a lackluster vocabulary. Which brings me to the point that you may not know what a "lady" is.
Uh oh. I stepped in it now! I can hear it coming, "I knows what a lady is, an you sho ain't no lady."
Please. Spare me the agony of such trivial tripe. I've heard that before, mainly from those who don't know me and have no idea about my social background. All you have to go on is pure conjecture on your part, only assuming what you say is the truth. In the military we understand what it is when someone of your caliber assumes.
Oh, and one more thing. You undoubtedly like me because you keep coming back for more. Honey, I am under your skin. You can't leave me alone. Like I said before, "I'm living rent free inside your head". Exactly where I intended to be before I even started my first post. I'll admit, I didn't know it was going to be you, yet here you are.
Finally, even though you may have been around the block a few times you may want to try looking beyond the four streets in the ghetto that contains that real estate. Try moving on to a higher class neighborhood.

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Us?! Do you suffer from schizophrenia or do you have a mouse in your pocket? Either way you have me wondering about your mental capacity, which has now come into question. Who else do you think you speak for? I don't understand what gives you the audacity to believe that you have the cognitive aptitude to speak for someone else let alone anyone else who would want someone with such a narrow point of view to do any speaking for them. Ever.
So now, obviously, you're bent on lowering yourself to even deeper depths with the name calling. Don't worry though, I completely understand what you must be going through. A lot of men are threatened by aggressive women like me and it's quite normal for men in your condition to lash out. This is scientific fact which has been proven over and over again. If you would care to make an appointment I'm sure we can research back to the point where you went wrong.

emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
Thanks for sharing your popcorn fastman. I like you too.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Just a word of caution to all involved. Let's keep it civil and spare the insults.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ragman

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Thank you for your input FlyingVan. It's alright though. I can handle it. I've put up with these kinds of attacks all my life. ntimevan is really a pussycat in wolf's clothing. I'm sure underneath there is a real man straining to get out, and when that happens, I'm sure he'll be amazed at what a fantastic world this really is.

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thank you for you input FlyingVan. It's alright though. I can handle it. I've put up with these kinds of attacks all my life. ntimevan is really a pussycat in wolf's clothing. I'm sure underneath there is a real man straining to get out, and when that happens, I'm sure he'll be amazed at what a fantastic world this really is.

Mr. Flyingvan is a Moderator here, like the playground monitor. Keeping a eye on us.

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Sorry ntimevan. I hope I didn't get you into any trouble. Here! have some popcorn and let's be friends.
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png

cottontail

New Recruit
Driver
US Navy
Poor Ragman. He sees no blood and becomes depressed. Don't worry darling. This is just natural human emotion. However, I do have an idea on how we can continue the fun with unabridged liberty and unfettered freedom without the hall monitor chasing us down and chastising us for running, but the last time I made the same suggestion, I was banned from the site, which dashed my plans and I ended up with less than desirable results. So needless to say, you guys are on your own... for now.

Here Ragman. Dry your eyes and have some popcorn.
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png
emoji897.png