Hi All! Kinda new around here...

Jason L.

Rookie Expediter
Researching
  1. Us farmers used to call an International a 13 letter sh1tspreader.
Internationals are now called Navistar.

My friend drives a Navistar box truck.

Volvos used to be called Volvo White GMC.....Now just called Volvo. They sure do last a long time.........sometimes

ChuckinDetroit

New Recruit
Driver
Volvos used to be called Volvo White GMC.....Now just called Volvo. They sure do last a long time.........sometimes

Personally I'm partial to Peterbilt, them 579's are nice. A little bit small on the inside, but there alright.

Freightliner Cascadia are nice too. Peterbilt also makes another nice truck. I don't know the numbers on it. but its lot bigger on the inside, got like a fold out table in all that sort of stuff with Bench seats.

This Peterbilt here I like a lot:

Model 389 Features & Specification | Peterbilt On Highway Trucks | Peterbilt Motors Company

ChuckinDetroit

New Recruit
Driver
Just the same, thanks for all the advice guys. I guess I'll have to do a little bit looking around.

because I'd like to work in this trade. but if I'm going to be able to do Regional Ill have to do in a BA car. cuz no truck and companies going to hire me sight unseen, without a refresher. you know that goes.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings Chuck and welcome! I like your screen name. I wish the state of Michigan would seriously consider chuckin' Detroit.

Reactions: RoadTime

ttruck

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
To be quite honest, I really don't want to do local *anything* I just don't have the nerves to deal with city traffic. I'd like to find regional in a B truck. you know Michigan, Ohio....area.
that is not a good thing ,the not dealing with traffic because that's what will be your lagest concern.