Hey "y'all" it's October

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Oh Dispatch, Please don't make us stay in Fort Worth this weekend. I can't tell you how many older white haired guys with beards wearing camo and baseball caps I have seen. :what: There are 3 races here this weekend followed by some NASCAR Concert. :eek: I know this probably described half of the Load 1 drivers. I love you all but I can't handle you all in one place. :sly: :p

westmicher

Veteran Expediter
Better than you? That's not possible, you get better mpg than dodge does with an empty low roof promasters driving only down hill.
It's not my fault they drive them like UPS drivers... SLOW DOWN! Save fuel, save your truck, and be safer!!!

Just talked to a driver that wants to drive one of my trucks...

"Can you drive slower than 70 on the freeway?"

Why would I ever drive less than the speed limit?"

"You should probably stay where you are."

"Why"

"Because you drive like you don't pay the fuel or repair bills."

"I wouldn't ever sign a contract that has me paying the fuel."

"I understand."

Last edited:

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
It's not my fault they drive them like UPS drivers... SLOW DOWN! Save fuel, save your truck, and be safer!!!

Just talked to a driver that wants to drive one of my trucks...

"Can you drive slower than 70 on the freeway?"

Why would I ever drive less than the speed limit?"

"You should probably stay where you are."

"Why"

"Because you drive like you don't pay the fuel or repair bills."

"I wouldn't ever sign a contract that has me paying the fuel."

"I understand."

That's the difference between a business minded O/O and someone who is just a driver. :rolleyes:

W

Windsor

That's the difference between a business minded O/O and someone who is just a driver. :rolleyes:

I usually drive a mile or two mph under the speed limit. If you drive to fast then your wasting fuel and if you drive to slow then your constantly obstructing the normal flow of traffic.