Hello

mohamud2017

New Recruit
Owner/Operator
I am a owner operator (Sprinter) and I have been working for a company for 6 months. Now I am trying to find loads for myself but I am very unfamiliar with how and where to find the loads. Also, I do not have MC number and Dot. I did hear about backup carrier. Please help. What steps should I take? Thank you very much

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
I am a owner operator (Sprinter) and I have been working for a company for 6 months. Now I am trying to find loads for myself but I am very unfamiliar with how and where to find the loads. What steps should I take?

Your asking a question some veteran dispatcher's can't even answer..
Best bet, maybe go finance 5 or 6 new sprinters and put a bunch of drivers in them..Then you sit home on easy street.. No worries then at all. :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am a owner operator (Sprinter) and I have been working for a company for 6 months. Now I am trying to find loads for myself but I am very unfamiliar with how and where to find the loads. What steps should I take?

Your asking a question some veteran dispatcher's can't even answer..
Best bet, maybe go finance 5 or 6 new sprinters and put a bunch of drivers in them..Then you sit home on easy street.. No worries then at all. :D
Oy!

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
15-20 years ago it was a good deal to do so, but not nowadays...

BHXpress

Active Expediter
Carrier Management
Honestly it's going to be a grueling process... If you want to run under your own authority, you will need to get an MC#, get insurance, contact pretty much every major expedite broker and ask how you can work with them, and start there.