GATS 5K & Trucking Solutions Driver Health Walk

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Truck Parking this year will be at Fair Park and shuttles will run back and forth.

The Fit for the Road 5K Run is sponsored by Right Weigh and there is an online registration:
https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=19845652

Cost is $30.00 pre race day and $40.00 to register day of the race. There will be t-shirts, snacks, an official time and numbers.

For those that only want to walk with the Trucking Solutions Group's 1.5 mile walk that is free but you will not get t-shirt or snacks. TA/Petro is once again sponsoring the walk and they will have water bottles, cool neck wraps, and also the 500 ultra one points for all walkers. We will also have water courtesy of Godspeed Expediting. The walk will start after the runners take off.

All money that is collected will go Saint Christophers Fund that is for CDL holders or their family that needs some help due to accident or illness.

http://truckersfund.org/

Reactions: neilblack

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If I did the 5K it would take me about 50 Minutes or so, since I would run/walk the course. I should say jog/walk the course

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
That is the best part! Starts at 7 am Saturday at Fair Park in the truck parking area

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
5K Run Walk information as well as the Trucking Solutions Group walk which will be 1.5 miles.

Registration is $30 prior to the morning of the event and $40 on-site, with the proceeds going to the St. Christopher Truckers Development and Relief Fund. Included with your registration, participants will receive a pre-race packet which includes:

• GATS Fit for the Road 5K Run/Walk T-shirt
  • Runners bib with build in timer
  • Information on the Fit for the Road Health & Wellness Pavilion
Check-in will begin at the GATS Community Tailgate at Fair Park at 6:30 a.m., with a 7 a.m. start. Free round-trip shuttle service will be provided from the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center at 6 a.m.

We’ll have an award ceremony at the end, too, with medals being awarded for various categories.