Fusion Transportation Group / Turri Logistics Introduction

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Mr. Elliot.

Its been a minute since we spoke. Hope all is well with the Load One family. We have to catch up sometime. I will agree, Turri is and I believe will always be a solid carrier and competitor in our industry.

Vince, you and I have a history LOL. Your a good person and truly a asset to our industry. I have stepped back for a few and now I'm back at the helm. Something's never change, just become better. I know J D Clark has become a better person and carrier because of the people such as John Elliot and Vince.

It's really been a privilege to be a part of this industry and apart of the expedite community. I will continue to learn and have amazing experiences with drivers and owners as I learn more each and everyday and appreciate the people that came before us and paved the way to where we are today.

VTurri

Seasoned Expediter
Mr. Elliot.

Its been a minute since we spoke. Hope all is well with the Load One family. We have to catch up sometime. I will agree, Turri is and I believe will always be a solid carrier and competitor in our industry.

Vince, you and I have a history LOL. Your a good person and truly a asset to our industry. I have stepped back for a few and now I'm back at the helm. Something's never change, just become better. I know J D Clark has become a better person and carrier because of the people such as John Elliot and Vince.

It's really been a privilege to be a part of this industry and apart of the expedite community. I will continue to learn and have amazing experiences with drivers and owners as I learn more each and everyday and appreciate the people that came before us and paved the way to where we are today.

Hey John... glad to hear things are going good for you bro since the last time we spoke..that's awesome!!! Thanks for the kind words too, much appreciated.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Same here. Glad to hear all is going well. Haven't seen you in ages! Hope things continue to prosper for both you and Vince!

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Bro John Glad all is well with you! Gotta tell you about my Sturgis trip sometime.
Bro Billy

JOHNCLARK

Expert Expediter
Billy,

Send me a pm and I will send you my new cell. Good to see your still at C&M. We miss you over here. We where on our annual cemetery run recently and I had a 4 wheeler miss me by less than a inch. Glad this riding season is in the books for this year. Be safe.

VTurri

Seasoned Expediter
Same here. Glad to hear all is going well. Haven't seen you in ages! Hope things continue to prosper for both you and Vince!

Thanks John

We are doing very well thanks to partners like Load1. You guys do a great job and provide solid service, and always appreciate the freight opportunities!

All we need is 40 more tractors!!! LOL:)