Free Agent Expedite w/o the middle man

Black Rhino

New Recruit
Greetings!
I am an owner operator of a 26' box truck, 33,000 gvw, no refer. I've had an exceptional experience receiving rebrokered loads from carriers who also have a brokers license. I've come to notice that these loads are mostly being brokered from load boards of the big guys like Panther, & Fed Ex CC. I'm interested in cutting out the middle man and bidding these loads myself.

What are the top 3 load boards for expedited freight and does anyone have info on how I can gain access to them?

jjtdrv4u

Expert Expediter
Greetings!
I am an owner operator of a 26' box truck, 33,000 gvw, no refer. I've had an exceptional experience receiving rebrokered loads from carriers who also have a brokers license. I've come to notice that these loads are mostly being brokered from load boards of the big guys like Panther, & Fed Ex CC. I'm interested in cutting out the middle man and bidding these loads myself.

What are the top 3 load boards for expedited freight and does anyone have info on how I can gain access to them?

you have to join the mafia load board (aka Sylectus); if you are a foreigner they will take you with only 1 truck, but if you are an American, they require you to have 10 trucks.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
You have to join the club! To get the secret password
But use this ......

0688fe3.jpg

la90043

Expert Expediter
If you can run at .50 cents a mile go for it. Don't matter what equipment you have too. Supply and demand. Huge supply exist.