Ford Transit owners unite!

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Who has or ordered what? Engine running gear and the goodies! Loves ? Hates?
I myself ordered a long and tall ecoboost with the 3.31 final running gear. Every option but the tow kit being a ford family z plan just over 41k .. 7 weeks and counting don't even have a VIN yet ! Oh and it's silver ! Was very surprised about the rain sensing wipers! Opted for a gasser I really liked the power available ! Hope it holds together!

Sent from my flying circus

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ordered in January. Built and sitting somewhere in KC waiting on transport to my dealer. Got the Ecoboost for the power and the nice rear gearing. Sticker about $44K and paid $37K plus tax and license.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1429975831.329803.jpg
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1429975854.803280.jpg

Reactions: Moot and in-Transit

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is that the longest and tallest available option? What dealer did you go to to get what seems like a very good deal?

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, longest and tallest Transit available. Got the tow package partly because of the long rear overhang. Hoping the hitch provides some protection back there. Also because I plan on making a bumper protection bar. Similar to this, but heavier steel.
ImageUploadedByEO Forums1429981235.087364.jpg

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes, longest and tallest Transit available. Got the tow package partly because of the long rear overhang. Hoping the hitch provides some protection back there. Also because I plan on making a bumper protection bar. Similar to this, but heavier steel.
View attachment 10902
I have one on my E350... Saved the bumper many times.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Here's a picture of my Gone Rhino bumper. I think it lasted 7 or 8 years. A friend made me a replacement from square stainless steel tubing. Looks nicer and is much stronger. Its going on my Transit.
Bumper_zps0lqafqgj.jpg

Reactions: in-Transit