ford transit connect

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
noob here looking to getting into expediting. what are my chances of signing up with a ford transit connect :confused:. I prefer OTR expiditing

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
noob here looking to getting into expediting. what are my chances of signing up with a ford transit connect :confused:. I prefer OTR expiditing

Right about 0. Most respected companies don't sign on even regular cargo vans any more. If you want to get in the expediting business you need a Sprinter type van.

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
thanks for the info!! I guess a sprinter it will be. I will probably be cheaper to run as far as fuel economy and I will probably have better engine life seeings how it's a diesel vs a gasser. the sprinters are awesome vans I bought an 07 version back then and in 4 years it had 190k miles on it with no problems other than maintance

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
The long tall version of the ford, ram or a sprinter are all fine. Many company's will also take a cube of at least 12 feet.

gotto_03801

Seasoned Expediter
thanks for the info I was looking at the ford transit diesel tall long version not the base model. though they all seem to be in the same price range as the MB

Last edited: