February Locations and Banter

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well have customer meetings all day tomorrow with Technicolor. So not sure I can squeeze that in. LOL

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Well have customer meetings all day tomorrow with Technicolor. So not sure I can squeeze that in. LOL

If meetings with Technicolor are anything like picking up loads at Technicolor you will need a few Jameson's when you are done.

guido4475

Not a Member
Getting antsy, as I need to get back to work....But, the generator is not done yet, and the mechanic friend of mine can't do the front brakes until Friday now....Maybe it's best this way, I guess...I could be down south in that mess of a mess....

We put Mom's house on the market Friday, after months and months of de-cluttering 30 years of accumulated stuff. We put it on the market for an above-average selling price for this area...way above....lol...just to see what happens..the first couple that looked at it offered an offer for 4 grand less than the asking price....a cash offer, even....Who woulda thought?..lol...

Now, I am having an oh-**** moment, as I need to get the rest of my things out of here, including the car, sooner than expected....lol...

Maybe I can move into someone's mansion in North-something Michigan...lol....

It'll be a party!

http://youtu.be/IwmLo82iRhA

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Now, I am having an oh-**** moment, as I need to get the rest of my things out of here, including the car, sooner than expected....lol...

Maybe I can move into someone's mansion in North-something Michigan...lol....

It'll be a party!

http://youtu.be/IwmLo82iRhA

Just for a couple weeks.

Attachments

• 1424876446208.jpg
    1424876446208.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well another day.....

Wait flight cancelled already this morning due to weather coming into Memphis and Atlanta today. Ugghh.

Now on the really good side.....

Technicolor's expedite and truckload carrier of the year......Load One!!!

ImageUploadedByEO Forums1424891748.242573.jpg

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well "hopefully" a 6am flight. But going to be icy. So not sure how that will go down here.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well that might be the plan. But we will see what the morning brings I guess.

I can make the guy with me drive and I can post all day! LOL

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Another Day and they say we are gonna be a go. Boarded up!

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Question for van guys..... do sprinters or promasters have air ride or is it all spring ride?

guido4475

Not a Member
Question for van guys..... do sprinters or promasters have air ride or is it all spring ride?

For about 4-500 bucks I can add an air-ride assist system on my van. I put it on my old one. pb-featured-ll5000.jpg

It has an on-board air compressor option that is the right way to do it. Many cut corners and do not get the compressor and than when it comes time to increase the air in the bags, they have to search for a gas station with a air supply high enough to add air to the bags to increase load capacity. I usually ran mine around 80 psi. The air compressor has a gauge as well to monitor air pressure in the system.They do smooth the ride out tremendously and add excellent stability to the vehicle as well. For this system to work properly, a vehicle needs to have a healthy suspension system first.

Last edited: