Expediter Convoy Planned for Ohio

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
As many of your know - we've added a convoy to the Expedite Expo this year.

This is a GREAT opportunity for everyone in our industry to get together, roll down the highway - all for a good cause. We plan to have media from Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus on hand to cover the event.

Tractors, Straight Trucks and Vanners - everyone is welcomed to participate!

Is it possible that just from the EO community we could get 50 convoyers?

Please consider getting involved and making a difference.

July 26, 2013 4PM
Roberts Centre
I-71 Exit 50
Wilmington, OH

Learn more about Great Lakes Convoy

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
I just got the confirmation today that we will be extending the $5 pre-registration discount until July 15th. And . . . if you want to get in on the other $5 discount by having a Cancer Awareness Ribbon on your truck I will have some of our ribbons available next week.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Can i participate with a TT?, {that's a truck AND a trailer}.
Due to space at the TA when we have our Weigh in for Prevention, we would prefer bobtails, unless the trailer is decorated. (Like with a big moose).

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
As many of your know - we've added a convoy to the Expedite Expo this year.

This is a GREAT opportunity for everyone in our industry to get together, roll down the highway - all for a good cause. We plan to have media from Cincinnati, Dayton and Columbus on hand to cover the event.

Tractors, Straight Trucks and Vanners - everyone is welcomed to participate!

Is it possible that just from the EO community we could get 50 convoyers?

Please consider getting involved and making a difference.

July 26, 2013 4PM
Roberts Centre
I-71 Exit 50
Wilmington, OH

Learn more about Great Lakes Convoy

You think it would be ok if I hook my chain to the back of your bumper.... I could save a little on fuel.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
We would like to recognize the cancer survivors who attend the Expo.
Please stop by our booth #275 and autograph our Survivor Shirts.
We will be taking silent auction bids on the two shirts until 3:00, on Saturday. Please join us in this celebration of the positive.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
So excited to announce that the Best Decorated truck will win 3 free truck washes at Professional Truck Wash, Columbus, OH. If you have never been there it is on Roberts Road, exit 10 off of I270.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
I am also working on a new special project for this year. If anyone has a name that they would like added to it please send me a message with the names and form of cancer, and I will make sure that they are an addition to the project. Photos will be posted after the unveiling of it at the Convoy.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
:D We just got another exciting addition to the auction. Brian Welsh, Load One recruiter, is going to be auctioned off as a dinner partner at Max & Erma's. (We have to give him something to do) :rolleyes:

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:D We just got another exciting addition to the auction. Brian Welsh, Load One recruiter, is going to be auctioned off as a dinner partner at Max & Erma's. (We have to give him something to do) :rolleyes:

If you have to buy his beer that could get expensive....

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Thanks to everyone who made donations and joined in this years Convoy. This was our best turnout, with 17 vehicles participating. The amount of time and effort that went into decorating some of the trucks was phenomenal. Michelle Dunn will have the final total for how much was raised, but I think we were just over $10,000!!!!

Julie from CIS was top bidder for the 5 day, 4 night stay in Pigeon Forge, TN.

Nick and Jenny Marcu were awarded 'Best Decorated' truck. They received 3 free truck washes at Professional Truck Wash on Roberts Road in Columbus, OH.

Steve James won 'Lead Truck' bragging rights by raising $1660 for his truck!!

Stuart and Linda Thompson won a set of PINK valve stem covers for having the most pink on both their Sprinter and Linda as a Tutu Trucker with Tiara.

Thanks to everyone who took part in the auction, hope you find good use for your great buys.

Thank you Lawrence for having the brilliant idea of providing the venue. :D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
thank you to those who sent names for the banner. We will continue to add to it each year.
Sent from my VS920 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375046366614.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375046366614.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375046387350.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375046387350.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 28
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375046407784.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375046407784.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 27
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375046425497.jpg