Entrepreneurs and taxes

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reading the current issue of Entrepreneur magazine, I found a report on the best and worst locations based on taxes. No wonder Texas has created more jobs than any other state.
The five best are:
SD
TX
NV
WY
WA
The five worst are:
IA
NY
NJ
MN
and worst of all, tada, DC, home of the leftists and RINO's guilty of creating almost all of our problems.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Reading the current issue of Entrepreneur magazine, I found a report on the best and worst locations based on taxes. No wonder Texas has created more jobs than any other state.
The five best are:
SD
TX
NV
WY
WA
The five worst are:
IA
NY
NJ
MN
and worst of all, tada, DC, home of the leftists and RINO's guilty of creating almost all of our problems.

Taxes kill jobs. Nothing new here. Too bad they just can't figure it out themselves.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sweet we made the list...LOL:D

All the combiners are in for the cutting actually have ONE American on the crew...All the rest South African...

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

All the combiners are in for the cutting actually have ONE American on the crew...All the rest South African...

Amazing just how few out of work Americans are not out working on the harvest. Guess agriculture money is not as good as factory money.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
The five best are:
SD
TX
NV
WY
WA
The five worst are:
IA
NY
NJ
MN

I'm very surprised WA is in the top 5! Wonder if it's only green industry they're giving breaks to.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter

Yes, I'd say being number one is making the list. It's Austin's fault we only took second. It's the San Francisco of Texas.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
TX - McCain
SD - McCain
NV - Obama (they're going back to R next election)
WY - McCain
WA - Obama

IA - Obama
NY - Obama
NJ - Obama
MN - Obama
DC - Obama's Graceland

Need I say more?

Camper

Not a Member
Yes, I'd say being number one is making the list. It's Austin's fault we only took second. It's the San Francisco of Texas.

You can chalk it up to all the transplants from the Left Coast and the NorthEast.

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Ummmmm ... it is like reading a list of possible conservative candidates;

Perry

Bachmann

Hunt

Cain

Trump

Obama

Tell me what is wrong with the first post in this thread (no disrespect to Leo)?