Enterprise drivers call me!

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
Any drivers from A. BLAIR ENTERPRISE out there? If u can tell Abby Im still waiting for my phone call to become a driver. Ready to state driving my own Ford.

Attachments

• 20150211_130756.jpg
    20150211_130756.jpg
    534.9 KB · Views: 85

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
He seems to be in a much nicer truck than me tho...anybody will hire you with that, making enough to pay for it is another story....

Duwayne86 I forget, and don't want to look up the posts, what's so good about A. Blair again?

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He seems to be in a much nicer truck than me tho...anybody will hire you with that, making enough to pay for it is another story....
I'm not convinced that's his van..... It looks like a stock photo of a transit on the dealer's lot. Notice all the stickers?

Reactions: ntimevan

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This guy has been all over the place with a bizzilian posts wa-wa ING about how nobody will hire him on, yet does not seem to go that extra mile.
I'm not convinced that's his van..... It looks like a stock photo of a transit on the dealer's lot. Notice all the stickers?
He claimed he had bad credit and couldn't get financed ... thats why he wanted You to Borrow him $ 35,000.. to buy a van ....

That's Jim Bass' van.
Is he a famous Canadian Expediter .... ?

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching
lol, its this guy again. I think hes just trolling, go back and read some of his posts, its ridiculous. This is the same guy who needed someone to pick him up from down south and take him to Louisville, but now he can afford to buy a brand new van?

Opel2010

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A while ago he was selling his stuff to make some money for the trip to Louisville, at least that's what he was saying... on the other hand, I believe A Blair doesn't take O/O, but drivers only...

Indeed, it's hard to believe that's his own van.
But hey, who knows the reality?

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
Too all u drivers out there! First i readed all of your post and i would like to thank u for all of them. Last year in feb. i was trying to get my own sprinter. But that failed so i started calling different companies that hired drivers without cdls. So i finally got awhole of Abby at A. Blair and she said that she would call me when the company added new sprinters and im still waiting for that call. But in the mean time i call her every week to see if, when, how and will she call me. The pic of the sprinter was at Jim Bass Ford but it was duel wheel and 46, 000$. I didnt have enough down. It was a silly ideal that i had. It didnt hurt to try. Then thats when i would sell some of my stuff because i was waiting for that call from Abby. So thats it.

duwayne86

Seasoned Expediter
If im going to be on the road again i dont need apt. any more. Thats why i was selling the stuff for a down payment or cash on the road.