Easy Weight loss while eating in $1 menu options

Bigdaddy00

Active Expediter
I got the Speel about your neck is over 16".

You need a sleep study even thought you show no sighs of Apnea.

3 Weeks ago I put myself on a 1200 cal diet or 400 cals or less per meal.

Breakfast I have a McDonalds #1 for 440 cals.

Lunch I have 3 Shrimp egg rolls with soy sauce. 390 Cals plus 5 cals for soy.

Dinner a healthy microwavible meal for 290 cals.

Days total 1125.

Tacobell has on their $1 menu,
Shredded chicken mini quesadilla for 180 calories, do 2 of them or mix it with. Fresco Tostada for 200 calories or Shredded chicken burrito.

Many possibilities,

All the grilled chicken sandwiches at all the chains are under 450 cals.

Don't forget Subway,

Anyways

Just a help.

In 3 weeks I lost so far 13#'s.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Before long you'll have to change your username to Mediumdaddy00. Congrats on a system that works for you.

NightDriver

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good job! Stick with it and get that skinny neck. :)

You've made some great suggestions. Not everybody likes salads, fruits, and veggies, but that doesn't mean weight loss is out of the question. They just need to be willing to make some changes and pay attention to what they eat, like you are.

I would suggest taking a good multi-vitamin, though, at least a few times a week. I complained for weeks that the headlights were dimming and needing fixing, but it turns out my vitamin A levels were nearly depleted. Just a week of vitamins made those headlights nice and bright again.

sewmun

Seasoned Expediter
Sounds good,I've been eating the Flatbread @ Subway,I get the yellow egg & spinach,pepper jack,olives,tomatoes,green pepper,onions,jalepenos,cucumber.Makes a great meal.I get a foot long & eat 1/2 for breakfast & the rest f/lunch.The problem with their bread @ Subway is it's full of sugar,like lot of bread is.