Drinking the kook aid

dbetancourt

Rookie Expediter
Driver
Hello everyone my wife and I will be starting as a team drivers in a straight truck unfortunately during the winter months as newbies. We have prepared as much as we could with the advice on the forums and the u tube videos but there is nothing like the real thing. Anyway just wanted to thanks to all the expediter that take the time to share their experiences in this business it was very helpfull and a special thanks to the crafty truckers who's videos really helped us decide to go for it. hope to see you on the road.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hello everyone my wife and I will be starting as a team drivers in a straight truck unfortunately during the winter months as newbies. We have prepared as much as we could with the advice on the forums and the u tube videos but there is nothing like the real thing. Anyway just wanted to thanks to all the expediter that take the time to share their experiences in this business it was very helpfull and a special thanks to the crafty truckers who's videos really helped us decide to go for it. hope to see you on the road.
Welcome to EO.
A friendly bunch we are. Keep posting your experiences .

Reactions: ntimevan

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, keep posting. As veteran expediters we tend to forget what it was like starting out. We become old and grizzled like Ragman.

Reactions: ntimevan