Don't miss this truck in the classifieds

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That is a BEAUTIFUL truck. If only Christie Brinkley wanted to go on the road. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I saw that truck, or one exactly like it, just the other day. I think it was on I-80 just east of Toledo. Friday. I was heading to Sandusky and it passed me heading in the same direction. I was surprised to see a sleeper that large on a truck that wasn't a household goods carrier, and it wasn't orange.

crich

Expert Expediter
Fleet Manager
US Navy
the look of the truck is indeed very sharp but will it produce any more revenue than a well maintained 05 Columbia pulling a 5 yr old 53'? definitely an eye catcher though.

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Nice truck...To much truck/money for this industry.

Most high end trucks like this tend to have high end revenue teams in them. Not sure of the science behind it - but that generally seems to be the case. A consistent theme I see, is that the more you have invested - the more commitment you have to success. Weird. :bored:

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Most high end trucks like this tend to have high end revenue teams in them. Not sure of the science behind it - but that generally seems to be the case. A consistent theme I see, is that the more you have invested - the more commitment you have to success. Weird. :bored:

Psychiatric care is usually warranted when making these purchases. :D

Reactions: TDave

ajakapari

Expert Expediter
Or ppl without a home...

Say no ! To cheap freight !!!!!

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
also you can claim it as a 2nd home, I think