December in Load 1 Nation

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
He didn't let to much out of the bag.....
Yeah, it's hard to review a movie without talking about it a little. It was tempting to just go with, "It's awesome! Star Wars rulez!" and be done with it, but I realized I'm not 14 years old anymore. The "spoilers" above aren't really spoilers, they're just broad-brush type stuff. You'll recognize the things I mention in the movie, but you won't be shocked by them, whether you've read my review or not. I stayed away from the shockers, and there are several. Even if you know every detail, every spoiler, the movie is still awesome. It's just that awesome.

Have I mentioned that it's awesome? Star Wars rulez!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
True. I don't think it would stop anyone from going to see it. The trailers really tell you almost as much. Then they do like 6 trailers.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Hello and good morning to my fellow Load One people. Got to the delivery two hours early. Going to sit here for the day and see if I can get something. If not I'll be out of here.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Here we got some bad weather back at home. Be safe everyone and make sure you communicate with dispatch if you have any issues.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Here at Buffalo Wild Wings. Hoping it will be a good game tonight! Told the waitress to go easy on the Pepsi. Man they keep it coming. LOL

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well no ESPN down here so didn't get to see the game but it sounded good. Hope everyone survived the storm. Had one tough one but no injuries. Seems to always happen when I am on vacation. Such are the joys of my job. God bless the man who invented wifi.