Comdata

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Today is payday and I am unable to transfer funds from my Comdata account into my checking account. When I punch in my Comdata account number the nice female voice says she doesn't understand my request. I have tried several times and get the same response. Anyone else having problems with Comdata today?

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess, every Friday my pay get deposited directly to my Comdata account. I then transfer it to my checking account and incur a $1.50 fee for the privilege of the transaction. A pesimist would have sworn and cussed at the nice female voice and then slammed the phone down because he couldn't transfer his money. An optimist would thank the nice female voice for saving him $1.50 by not allowing his transaction to be completed. I won't say whether I am an optimist or a pesimist. I'm just pist.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I guess, every Friday my pay get deposited directly to my Comdata account. I then transfer it to my checking account and incur a $1.50 fee for the privilege of the transaction. A pesimist would have sworn and cussed at the nice female voice and then slammed the phone down because he couldn't transfer his money. An optimist would thank the nice female voice for saving him $1.50 by not allowing his transaction to be completed. I won't say whether I am an optimist or a pesimist. I'm just pist.

so you have to pay a fee to get your pay check?....

a paranoid/suspicious fella would wonder how big a kick back P2 is getting from comdata for this scam....if any per say....just saying

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
It used to be free for one transfer per week if i remember right.

Sent from my Fisher Price X900 via EO Forums

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I got through this afternoon and transfer my money. My Comdata account was setup originally with Con-Way. When they sold us to Panther my account followed me. At first it was .50/transaction, somewhere along the line it jumped to $1.50. I don't know if Panther gets a cut from the fee. I only use Comdata to access my weekly pay. I have never taken an advance or used it to purchase fuel.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I got through this afternoon and transfer my money. My Comdata account was setup originally with Con-Way. When they sold us to Panther my account followed me. At first it was .50/transaction, somewhere along the line it jumped to $1.50. I don't know if Panther gets a cut from the fee. I only use Comdata to access my weekly pay. I have never taken an advance or used it to purchase fuel.
My guess would be the extra $1 was needed to cover the cost of processing all those checks to contractors. You know.... you just can't expect the carrier to incur such clerical costs. That is never a normal part of doing business.

Direct deposit into my checking account sure does seem to work well. I would have somewhat of a problem with someone else collecting a fee for touching my money.