Cold Fusion And Why The Utility Companies Keep This A Secret

ratwell71

Veteran Expediter
FREE ENERGY FOLKS AND THE ONLY WAY FOR YOU TO KNOW WHAT IT IS AND WHY IT IS IS TO READ THE BOOK CALLED AMERICA'S SECRET ESTABLISHMENT BY ANTHONY SUTTON. IN THIS BOOK, MY FRIENDS, IT TELLS. PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELVES AND PASS ON THIS KNOWLEDGE.

You must read the book to find out why our Utility companies do not want this known. The time to react is now. This country is heading for a communist government. We are already seeing it with this election. When we get away from a free election and it begins to be a selection we know we are in trouble. I don't know if you are aware of all the acts that Bush has enacted without Congress but this is getting away from our rights under the Constitution. Get away from this and you have NO rights.

Please take a moment to read this book and pass it on. Knowledge is power. Today's schools do not give knowledge they are spitting out dumb people purposely.

You want a good education on history find it in the books written during this time frame. These books today are glossed over crap.

I cannot do this alone, I need help spreading this information so if you are part of clubs, organizations, forums online, etc. please spread this like wild fire. There is an urgency.

Auschwitz in America

Charlotte Iserbyt -- The North American 'Soviet' Union

Americas Secret Establishment: An Introduction To Skull And Bones by Antony C. Sutton

This is the book that I want you to read. It is free for download in PDF or document format. Just look for the little icon that says download, click it, then choose adobe reader format or PDF, or document. Please read this. The Web site will ask you to sign up and it is free.

YouTube - ratwell71's Channel

TAKE A MOMENT TO REVIEW MY VIDEOS. BY THE WAY, I AM A FRIEND TO THE WORKING CLASS SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ATTACKING ME. I AM ONLY HERE TO EDUCATE.

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU VOTE FOR, I AM NEITHER DEMOCRAT NOR REPUBLICAN. HERE LIES THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO SET OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND UNITE AGAINST THIS COMMUNIST TAKE OVER. IT IS REAL FOLKS, THE TIME TO WAKE UP IS NOW.

HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT VICE PRESIDENT HENRY WALLACE WAS BACKED BY THE COMMUNIST PARTY? HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT KISSINGER WAS A KGB SPY? IT IS TIME TO GET A REAL EDUCATION FOLKS. HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT DURING REAGAN'S ADMINSTRATION THAT HE UNITED OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM WITH THEIRS? THIS IS WHY IT IS IMP'T TO KNOW WHAT YOUR CONGRESS REP. IS DOING. HE/SHE COULD BE A COMMUNIST FRONT MAN.

COMMUNISM LIVES AND BREATHS RIGHT HERE IN THE GREAT USA.

American Deception

USE MY PASSWORD AND I.D. TO GET ON IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE 25 DOLLARS:

ratwell71
f1sh3ads

DOES THIS TELL YOU SOMETHING PEOPLE. I AM HERE BECAUSE I HAVE A GENUINE LOVE FOR PEOPLE AND FREEDOM. I CRY FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN.

WITH MUCH RESPECT FOR THE WORKING MAN/WOMAN,

Cheryl

greg334

Veteran Expediter
OK Take some Physic classes and learn about this subject first.

The fact is that there is nothing in the universe that is free, another fact is we face serious power shortages and even another fact is that if the utility companies even had this, they would fear using it because FDR ruined the utilities in the 30's by trying to nationalize the thing which is what they will do if it really existed.

HERE LIES THE PROBLEM. WE NEED TO SET OUR DIFFERENCES ASIDE AND UNITE AGAINST THIS COMMUNIST TAKE OVER. IT IS REAL FOLKS, THE TIME TO WAKE UP IS NOW.

DUH! When did you get a clue that the commies are trying to take over everything?

My God, DON'T VOTE FOR OBAMA IF YOU WORRY ABOUT THIS, BECAUSE COMRADE HE IS PRETTY CLOSE TO BEING LIKE A RAUL CASTRO.

HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT VICE PRESIDENT HENRY WALLACE WAS BACKED BY THE COMMUNIST PARTY?

HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT KISSINGER WAS A KGB SPY?

Who cares about Kissinger but I knew about Wallace, but he also was a NAZI sympathizer and was kept arms length away from the WH and this is why Truman knew nothing when FDR died.

ALSO did you know that a lot of FDR's cabinet and staff went to the Soviet Union and some even met and talked to Stalin for a few hours at a time. Many of FDR's failed programs came from these people but FDR wanted to go down the path of Fascism because that was the in thing to do and he said "Italy has it right but they won't make it work like we can here".

ALSO how many of you knew the real reason we had the commie scare in the late 30s to the mid 50s?

HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THAT DURING REAGAN'S ADMINSTRATION THAT HE UNITED OUR SCHOOL SYSTEM WITH THEIRS?

NO that is wrong, the real start for uniting our education system was started in the 50's but comrade you can not forget that Marx said :Free education for all children in public schools." so to indoctrinate the kids a young age and comrade with the new global warming/climate change/climate crisis, the school systems are bring brainwashing to the Nazi standards and I can see the day comrade that we will have hitler youth like camps to brainwash the masses on global warming/climate change/climate crisis ideologies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_manifesto#cite_note-3
THIS IS WHY IT IS IMP'T TO KNOW WHAT YOUR CONGRESS REP. IS DOING. HE/SHE COULD BE A COMMUNIST FRONT MAN.

DUH! so can presidential candidates name Obama.

COMMUNISM LIVES AND BREATHS RIGHT HERE IN THE GREAT USA.

Yes it is called the democrat party. It is controlled by Stalin like people on the far left who want to control the people.

DOES THIS TELL YOU SOMETHING PEOPLE. I AM HERE BECAUSE I HAVE A GENUINE LOVE FOR PEOPLE AND FREEDOM. I CRY FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN.

WITH MUCH RESPECT FOR THE WORKING MAN/WOMAN,

Cheryl

Remember if you are so worried about communism coming to your town, then fight class warfare by stop trying to punish success, stop hating the president to deflect attention on real issues and remember that the only way you can beat this threat for good is to promote and practice individual freedoms and responsibilities.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I suppose one of the few things supporting Rantwells posts is...it appears your 2 party system is merging into one....now thats scary.....hard to tell the players in the game when they are wearing the same jersey. A 1 party system is called a what? :eek:

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I suppose one of the few things supporting Rantwells posts is...it appears your 2 party system is merging into one....now thats scary.....hard to tell the players in the game when they are wearing the same jersey. A 1 party system is called a what? :eek:

I don't know... maybe a dictatorship?

From Wikipedia: "Furthermore, the single-party system is heavily associated with dictatorship. As there is only one party, political power tends to be concentrated solely within the ruling party. As a result it is usually easy for the party in power to DISREGARDS PREVIOUS LAWS OR THE CONSTITUTION of the state, creating a dictatorship consisting of the party. Further contributing to the association of dictatorship and the single-party system is the fact that many dictatorships have adopted a single-party system. This may be a means of legitimizing the dictatorship under that nation's constitution, or to present a veneer of democracy to other democratic nations, or the ideology of the party may require that the dictatorship rule "by the will of the people"."

note: emphasis mine.

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So in the worst case scenerio....is this turning into a 1 party system with a 2 party veneer, to appear democratic?
Rantwell would say yes I am sure.....

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Heck... I'd agree with that. Libs have been infiltrating the Republican party for years. Now they have what they want... Liberal, no matter which way you vote.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I AM HERE BECAUSE I HAVE A GENUINE LOVE FOR PEOPLE AND FREEDOM. I CRY FOR EVERYONE BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT IS GOING DOWN.

heryl

So what is going down? Am I to believe that my electric utility company is intentionally keeping the secret of cold fusion from me. Am I also to believe that it is not only my utility company but every electric utility company in the world that is in on this conspiracy.

I remember reading about something called "Table Top Fusion" about 20 years ago. Sounds a lot like this cold fusion stuff. It was made public and debunked in public. No super secret.