Classic Movie Saturday

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I see tomorrow TCM offers Dark Passage and The Fighting Sullivans among others while Sunday includes All About Eve and Breakfast at Tiffany's, a couple more that some folks like to catch now and then. And if you want to go back past classic there's 1925's Go West with Buster Keaton late Sunday night.
Got ya hooked, don't I?

Thanks for the heads up

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I've always liked TCM, some of their offerings. I just happen to think about it at the right time now and then to contribute a few.

Reactions: Ragman

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ever watched Dinner at Tiffany's?

It's just a cooking show with Tiffany Amber Thiessen, but it's an awesome title.

Reactions: RoadTime

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It's back...... Another Classic Movie Saturday......

Being that it's summer and the Tigers are driving me nuts :mad:, Ragmama suggested a baseball day.

Today will begin with what I consider the greatest baseball movie of all time.....
From 1952.. The Pride of St Louis,

smileys-baseball-706394.gif

Reactions: RoadTime and Turtle

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today's scheduled viewing of classic movies has been postponed due to the Rio Olympics.

Whoopie Doo Doo, I say! , However, Ragmama say different.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Today's scheduled viewing of classic movies has been postponed due to the Rio Olympics.

Whoopie Doo Doo, I say! , However, Ragmama say different.
I'm bored......... I want my classic movies!

crying-is-okay.jpg

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd vote for the movies also. Red River at 19:00 and From Here to Eternity at 23:45 on TCM and maybe bend the rules to include Libeled Lady tomorrow at 17:00, also on TCM.

Reactions: Ragman

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd vote for the movies also. Red River at 19:00 and From Here to Eternity at 23:45 on TCM and maybe bend the rules to include Libeled Lady tomorrow at 17:00, also on TCM.
Count me in!
I'll be right over!

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I'd have gone with Cool Runnings, Blades of Glory, Jim Thorpe - All American.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Saturday at 22:00 TCM is showing Grand Prix it's not until Sunday but TCM is showing Shane at 13:00. Both times are central time.

Reactions: Turtle and Ragman