Canada Canadian Forum

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Poof. Gone. We used to have a rather large contingent of Canadian expediters, but I guess the open commercial borders with Canada has shrunk over the last 10-15 years, and thus the decline in active Canadian Expediters here on EO and the resulting nearly-dead Canadian forum.

All of the threads in the old Canadian forum were marked with a "Canada" thread prefix, and then they were merged into the General forum. In any thread listing you can click on a thread prefix and you will get a page of threads that contain that prefix. So you can click on the Canada button and get a list of all the threads that were in that forum, plus, of course, any new Canada prefixed threads created since the merge.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
What about the Panther Forum? There seems to be a decline in active Panther expediters here on EO, resulting in a near dead Panther Forum. The last post was July 9, 2015 and I believe that was entered by a Canadian.

Reactions: Tennesseahawk

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This is quite bizarre!
There's a lot of crickets down here.....

What are the odds of this happening. I just finished replying to Turtle's post and saw I had a notification that TDave posted in the Panther Forum.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
What about the Panther Forum?
I dunno. It could be the next carrier forum to go. At least three carrier forums have been eliminated due to inactivity (and one due to a merger with another carrier). If it's eliminated, it could easily be brought back, though, if there's a desire amongst Panther people to do so. But since Panther is so large, despite the lack of activity, it might not be a bad idea to just leave it as is.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
I dunno. It could be the next carrier forum to go. At least three carrier forums have been eliminated due to inactivity (and one due to a merger with another carrier). If it's eliminated, it could easily be brought back, though, if there's a desire amongst Panther people to do so. But since Panther is so large, despite the lack of activity, it might not be a bad idea to just leave it as is.

That wouldn't be a problem if JE would stop buying companies. ;)

Reactions: Lawrence

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
What about the Panther Forum? There seems to be a decline in active Panther expediters here on EO, resulting in a near dead Panther Forum. The last post was July 9, 2015 and I believe that was entered by a Canadian.

Same could be said of straight truck and t/t drivers. Maybe they know all their is to know, or they actually have a stable rate for once.