• Become a full time stay at home nurse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revisit the alcoholism of my 20's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go crazy and medicate myself with the finest provincial Marijuana

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Jump the Grand Canyon with my 1978 suzuki PE175

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Take the money from the lawsuit and hire an army of Hooters girls for at home nursing

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So I haven't been posting ( or working much ) need a bit of comedic relief for myself...sorry if I offend anybody, we're all ok and together and that's what matters...

My 12 year old got hit by a car last week. Thought she was OK, but seems she definitely has a concussion and possible brain bleed, she's broken a tooth in her sleep (seizures) this on top of a daughter at home on a ventilator and feed pump with SMA type 1, and a wife with EDS, fibromyalgia and kidney failure, and a 9 year old with moderate autism

Further suggestions appreciated, I'll be stuck at home again for a few days :D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
So I haven't been posting ( or working much ) need a bit of comedic relief for myself...sorry if I offend anybody, we're all ok and together and that's what matters...

My 12 year old got hit by a car last week. Thought she was OK, but seems she definitely has a concussion and possible brain bleed, she's broken a tooth in her sleep (seizures) this on top of a daughter at home on a ventilator and feed pump with SMA type 1, and a wife with EDS, fibromyalgia and kidney failure, and a 9 year old with moderate autism

Prayers from me and mine for you and yours.

Reactions: brokcanadian

MikeDamone

Not a Member
Researching

Damn man, that's rough. Sorry you have to go through this. Hope everything goes ok with your daughter.

Reactions: brokcanadian

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Another positive thought: what other job can you take unlimited time off and just sail back in like nothing happened?

Reactions: Ftransit

BIGTRAIN

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
So .....your trying to tell me that EVERYBODY in your family has serious medical issues ?

brokcanadian

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So .....your trying to tell me that EVERYBODY in your family has serious medical issues ?
No, I'm fine and so is my 18 year old daughter. unless you consider mentally unstable a problem

Things are looking up tho

And thanks the votes, it gave me a laugh

Last edited: