Anybody watch the debate?

BobWolf

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Luckily its on you tube. Hopefully I was able to fast forward through half an hour of pointless mind :censoredsign: propaganda commentary..

In short it kind looked like this.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Looks like she even had assists from Lester Holt to interrupt Trump so she could get in her phoney pre-planned zingers. Those rascally Clintons will do anything to win - lie, cheat, steal - nothing is beneath them.
WATCH: Did Hillary Clinton Give Hand Signals to Debate Moderator Lester Holt?
Bobby Dews.jpg
Bobby Dews, the late Atlanta Braves coach: "The Braves' plane and the Clinton's plane were side by side on the tarmac. Bill walked over to our plane and I just kinda hovered around in his head. We discussed our grandchildren. Yeah, that's it. Our grandchildren.
doctor.jpg
Dr. Nasal Passage: "I will explain Ms. Clinton's hand gestures in simple, non-medical terms. So simple even Trump supporters will understand. She had a large dry booger partially attached to the side of her left nostril. She was discreetly trying to dislodge it without inserting a finger directly into her nostril."
Alicia Machado.jpg
Alicia Machado, actress and form Miss Universe: "Che wus just chōwing Lester how che do him after debates. I teach her this thing."
bill clinton 4.jpg
Bill Clinton, former president: "Well wet my reed! You're killing me here Alicia. You can play my sax any ol' time."

T270_Dreamin

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Clinton = old news, old politics, more deceit, more greed, more of the past, a repeat of obama, a repeat of clinton, nothing new nothing fresh country stays the exact same. The corporations will decide this one.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
There on again tonight 1 more to go

rollincoal

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I missed the second one. We were more interested in other shows. The mud slinging is tiresome and totally expected because Hillary cannot win a debate on substantive issues. And the outright hypocrisy of her and that campaign's mud slinging is pure insanity. Shocking that anyone born before about 1985 would even consider voting for that corrupt apparatchik

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
For tonight's final debate, Keeping Trump distracted will be key. Hillary reveals her keys to victory.

c6e390348938c80a57e5e20e463b84ed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: RLENT and Turtle

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I gotta give Trump some credit. If he's going down, it won't be in a whimper, it's gonna be in a spectacular fireball.

Reactions: RLENT

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
It is interesting how people all around the world are keeping up with this election, even the debates.
There is some NWF EO language on board. But some of the comments are hilarious, and spot on.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Haven't watched any of them. No point. It's not about choosing between Trump and Clinton. It's about preserving the Constitution and protecting the nation or destroying them. No debate needed. As disgusting as he is and as onerous as the task it's a vote to support the Constitution and the nation so it's a vote for Trump.

Reactions: billg27

JohnWC

Veteran Expediter
Trump pretty much had this one won till the end.
Still have the feeling he's a democratic plant to insure a Hillary Clinton win.

Reactions: RLENT