Any Howard Stern/Bubba army fans in the EO world

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Does anybody listen to howard or bubba or even jay thomas?? Makes those long miles go by quicker!! Just wondering

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
Howard Stern is a Sick Pervert and I Refuse to Listen to Him. I Can't see how any Radio Station would actually Pay him all that Money just to talk Dirty on the Radio! :mad:

easyrider2697

Expert Expediter
Howard Stern is a Sick Pervert and I Refuse to Listen to Him. I Can't see how any Radio Station would actually Pay him all that Money just to talk Dirty on the Radio! :mad:

Howard is a sunday school teacher compared to Bubba the Lovesponge...now thats some good radio!! But again thats why its a premium channel, some people cant deal with them, some can.

jw-bama

Seasoned Expediter

i guess u think the gov. from california is really the terminator. stern is a entertainer that plays a character on the radio.he give untold millions to charities.dog and animal rescues mostly.some people just dont get it.

Poorboy

Expert Expediter
He is Still a Sicko Pervert! It's good that he gives Money to Charities and Other Things, But he is still a Pervert and will always be! This is "Just my Personal Opinion", and I'm Not Trying to Degrade anyone who Listens to Him, That's Their Business and they have the Right to Listen to whatever they want(Until Obumma Takes over the Radio Stations) But for now People can Listen to whatever they want to, But I Won't Listen to Him.... Just my Nickel in the Mud Puddle :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Rick&Bubba now there's good radio, those other 2 aren't worth my effort to change the station.

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Wow ...poorboy BREATH ,,,,,,what do u mean when obama takes over the radio??? He's on satalite "obama" can't touch em...like bama said U DONT GET IT...what's wrong with being a pervert any way..???
BABOOOOEY to you

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Stern is an A** and should not be on the radio. I agree with poorboy, and because I have had to deal with his rudeness and asinine behavior first hand, I wish the b****** would drop dead.

It doesn't matter what he does with this money but how he gets it and his show, his persona is really disgusting.

Shouldn't this be moved to say the loadn' dock?

gsmacker

Seasoned Expediter
Well I listen to Bubba and Howard when I get a chance...
Mostly they are entertaining and other times they are even more than I want, and I just switch to Octane.
LOL I still gotta get me a BUBBA ARMY sticker! People can think they are sick/suck but I dont think you make that much and be in the public's for that long without being somewhat smart and business savy.:cool:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
WOW GREG mmm..why would you wish somebody dead...says alot about your charcter...you know those who scream the loudest against somothing are usually the ones that are like who they hate IE. priests who hate homosexuals but there the ones getting caught with there "hands in he cookie jar" if you know what i mean....so what are you hiding GREG....dont cough to hard a bone will come out your mouth...
wishing the man dead because he speaks his mind..he has a hell of a following so somebody likes him..boy didnt think this would ruffle so many feathers...DONT LIKE..DONT LISTEN was just asking if any followers out there...dont wish a man dead...thats wrong...shame on YOU !!!!!!!!:)
BABOOOOEY TO YOU MY FRIEND

jw-bama

Seasoned Expediter
Rick&Bubba now there's good radio, those other 2 aren't worth my effort to change the station.

yeah i live in the b,ham listening area and get rick and bubba when im home and find them on some other stations they are funny and clean .

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Look at how the Cardascians act? Look at how a lot of celebrity kids act and they were raised by supposedly good parents? Now tell me this, have you ever heard of one of Howard Sterns kids doing something bad in the news? Why are his kids so well behaved and well mannered? You have to separate the real Howard Stern from the radio personality. He says stupid stuff on the radio to generate ratings and revenue. He's not running around the halls of his penthouse apartment complex burping and farting at people when he leaves the studio. BABABOOEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
AMEN blizzard!!! Isn't this america.... 5 words .....don't like it....don't listen..
Boboooooooey to you blizzard!!!!

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Wow asjssl, what relationship do you have with the guy?

You a groupy or one of those "fans"?

I can only imagine. Don't take him so seriously, and unless you know the guy personally, don't defend him with those comments.

His success has little to do with talent but rather a good game "playing on the needs of an audence who has no morals" - his words.

Again why is this thread in the general forum?

jj214

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Stern is an A** and should not be on the radio.
Your tag line on every post quotes regarding living poor rather than live without freedoms. Where is the freedom for Howard when you make the determination he should not be on the radio. I am not a fan of Howard, I used to enjoy him when he was funny (15 years ago) but more to the point, I have first hand knowledge of Howard as a person. He is not what you hear on the radio, he is rather shy and reserved. Much more intelligent than you might think. I cannot understand why Greg would subject himself to listening to someone he dislikes so much. I do not care for Dr. Laura, so I choose not to listen to her.

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
People need an escape from the monotony of everyday life. Howard gives them a way out of the 9 to 5 monotony by providing wicked humor. Did you know that Howard Sterns audience is more educated (more college graduates listen to his show) than listen to Rush Limbaugh. Howard is a very intelligent man. I am not a groupie, I do not live for the howard stern show, but his show has kept me awake on more then one occasion. I really don't see how Howard is any better or worse than any other television or radio personality.

Last edited by a moderator:

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Stern is an A** and should not be on the radio.
Your tag line on every post quotes regarding living poor rather than live without freedoms. Where is the freedom for Howard when you make the determination he should not be on the radio. I am not a fan of Howard, I used to enjoy him when he was funny (15 years ago) but more to the point, I have first hand knowledge of Howard as a person. He is not what you hear on the radio, he is rather shy and reserved. Much more intelligent than you might think. I cannot understand why Greg would subject himself to listening to someone he dislikes so much. I do not care for Dr. Laura, so I choose not to listen to her.

Howard Stern is a graduate of Harvard. Let me see, where did Rush Limbaugh graduate from? lol. Howard is a decent guy in real life. It is just people like Greg who can't seem to separate the radio persona from the real life person. Heck, even Rush Limbaugh is laughing his self all the way to the bank by tricking his audience into believing that he is a die hard conservative. It's just radio.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
WOW GREG mmm..why would you wish somebody dead...says alot about your charcter...you know those who scream the loudest against somothing are usually the ones that are like who they hate IE. priests who hate homosexuals but there the ones getting caught with there "hands in he cookie jar" if you know what i mean....so what are you hiding GREG....dont cough to hard a bone will come out your mouth...
wishing the man dead because he speaks his mind..he has a hell of a following so somebody likes him..boy didnt think this would ruffle so many feathers...DONT LIKE..DONT LISTEN was just asking if any followers out there...dont wish a man dead...thats wrong...shame on YOU !!!!!!!!:)
BABOOOOEY TO YOU MY FRIEND

This member should be censured for the unwarranted personal attack & innuendo against Greg. Disagree with the words if you wish, but to assassinate the character is against the Code of Conduct [and the rules of civilized society.] :mad:

H L Mencken said "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public" and
Howard Stern is proof that he was correct.