All-TYPES expediting

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
I want to lease one Cargo van to All-TYPES expediting.Can anybody give me some info about this company?Thank you:confused:

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
Mike,

Do a quick search here and you will find quite a few threads on them. I've never done business with them, but I've never seen ANY good report on them anywhere. I'm not talking bout the usual "Panther-griping" that happens on here sometimes.

Jefferson3000

Expert Expediter
They also have a forum that seems to be patterned quite similar to EO. I checked out the threads and it seems that there is a LOT of misinformation about other carriers on there. The screen names are most likely phony, as it reads like a propaganda machine for them. The only carrier that gets any positive comment on there is All-Types, and every other carrier sucks. Just sounds too fishy.

transporter

Expert Expediter
all types are crooks i leased with them refused to pay me last
settlement. because they said they didnt receive in the mail the truck lettering i removed. I averaged sitting 4 days after each load no refusals. I ran into 2 ex alltypes leasers at truck stops
said alltypes cheated them of there final settlement

MSinger

Expert Expediter
I believe their reputation preceeds them. Check out Midwestexpediting.com. Sounds like they have changed their name due to the bad publicity.