1. Join us at the Holiday Inn Detroit-Livonia on Thursday, May 14, 2015 for a full 4 hours on expedite trucking information, career information and tips. Learn how to be successful as an expedite Owner Operator and discover new products and services in the Expedite Trucking Industry. CLICK HERE to register today!

All-TYPES expediting

Discussion in 'General Expediter Forum' started by Mike99, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Mike99

Mike99 Rookie Expediter

I want to lease one Cargo van to All-TYPES expediting.Can anybody give me some info about this company?Thank you:confused:

2. Jefferson3000

Jefferson3000 New Recruit

Mike,

Do a quick search here and you will find quite a few threads on them. I've never done business with them, but I've never seen ANY good report on them anywhere. I'm not talking bout the usual "Panther-griping" that happens on here sometimes.

3. Jefferson3000

They also have a forum that seems to be patterned quite similar to EO. I checked out the threads and it seems that there is a LOT of misinformation about other carriers on there. The screen names are most likely phony, as it reads like a propaganda machine for them. The only carrier that gets any positive comment on there is All-Types, and every other carrier sucks. Just sounds too fishy.

4. jujubeans

jujubeans Expert Expediter

Had a friend sign on with them and I don't believe he ever got paid.

5. transporter

transporter New Recruit

all types are crooks i leased with them refused to pay me last
    settlement. because they said they didnt receive in the mail the truck lettering i removed. I averaged sitting 4 days after each load no refusals. I ran into 2 ex alltypes leasers at truck stops
    said alltypes cheated them of there final settlement

6. Crazynuff

Crazynuff New Recruit

7. fastman_1

fastman_1 Expert Expediter

Don't Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Jefferson3000

If you ever have a problem again with it, you can search it as a hyphenated name: all-types.

9. buckeyewildman

buckeyewildman New Recruit

Sssttttaaaaayyyyy Aaaawwwwaaayyyyyyy

10. Jefferson3000

With as many complaints as there are, I'm surprised no one has petitioned the FMCSA to pull their authority.

11. MSinger

MSinger New Recruit

I believe their reputation preceeds them. Check out Midwestexpediting.com. Sounds like they have changed their name due to the bad publicity.