All Types Expedite/ Ft.Wayne In.

dad4evr1

Seasoned Expediter
I can tell you that if you scroll back in this forum to 7/27/10, you'll find some VERY negative content...a warning in fact. I was scheduled to go to orientation in Ft Wayne next Tuesday and thank goodness I did the research just like you appear to be...needless to say, I've decided to go in a different direction. Good luck to you and I hope this helps. :confused:

Dispatcher03

Not a Member
They have burned my company too. I remember walking in one day and on the white board was "No more All Types" and I asked what it was about and everyone said "SHHHHH, boss is ****ed about an unpaid invoice!".

Kenworth22

Seasoned Expediter
Hello, I'm new to this site and just noticed your post. It's ironic because I asked the very same question about this company on another website because I was considering these guys myself. I think that These guys are a rip-off. Although I haven't worked for them this is what I've been experiencing with this "company" for the past six month's. If you call the number on their home page where it says "recruiter" and speak to the guy(I forgot his name) there is a $195 service fee that they don't tell about until he's given you an ear full. Also. you have to pay $195 for your own drug test(that might be standard procedure but it's news to me). I learned about the $195 service fee when I sent Dave two emails letting him know that I had just purchased a brand new van that was registered, insured and ready for work and he never returned my emails until I spoke to Dave. I think that was a scam from the get go. Some one else might give you a better experience with them but I just wanted to give you the heads up if you decide to go with. I'm actually still doing research on them myself. GOOD LUCK!

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Hello, I'm new to this site and just noticed your post. It's ironic because I asked the very same question about this company on another website because I was considering these guys myself. I think that These guys are a rip-off. Although I haven't worked for them this is what I've been experiencing with this "company" for the past six month's. If you call the number on their home page where it says "recruiter" and speak to the guy(I forgot his name) there is a $195 service fee that they don't tell about until he's given you an ear full. Also. you have to pay $195 for your own drug test(that might be standard procedure but it's news to me). I learned about the $195 service fee when I sent Dave two emails letting him know that I had just purchased a brand new van that was registered, insured and ready for work and he never returned my emails until I spoke to Dave. I think that was a scam from the get go. Some one else might give you a better experience with them but I just wanted to give you the heads up if you decide to go with. I'm actually still doing research on them myself. GOOD LUCK!

That's enough for me. My private haul contract will be up in the middle of February and hopefully my new truck will be ready then. I think I have narrowed it down to two company's. I sure hate to loose the one I'm doing but the company is moving out of the country.:(

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Purgoose,
Who did you narrow it down to? PM me if you want, curious to know who you chose....Yeah I agree with you it does suck your gig is coming to an end...sounds really great!

purgoose10

Veteran Expediter
Purgoose,
Who did you narrow it down to? PM me if you want, curious to know who you chose....Yeah I agree with you it does suck your gig is coming to an end...sounds really great!

I think I sent you a PM last night or maybe it was this morning. I'm getting ready to leave out for the night. I have narrowed it down to two but are still open to suggestions.

fortwayne

Not a Member
I personally suggest Load-1 to everyone, but I do believe we are on hold with cv and sprinters. Great company all around. Call and talk to Brian.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App