5000 portable toilets

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They had 5,000 portable toilets available for Obama's inauguration. They obviously took care of what came out of his mouth but what about all the attendees?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I am sure they took them to the White House and the Capital.

Brisco

Expert Expediter
Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed that he was white from the neck to the top of his head.

In a sheer panic and fearing he was turning white all over, he called his doctor and told him what had happened. The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately.

After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barack, and told him to drink it all.

Barack drank the concoction and said "That tasted like bull****!"

"It was", the doctor replied, "You were a quart low."

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
One segment on a History Channel program about truckers reporting on the clean up truck operation. They reported there were 5000 for that event. Another segment on the 9 semis that move Brad Paisley's concert from location to location. Not sure how accurate though. They said they had to be at the next location at 0700. They reported at 0400 they had 210 miles to go so they'd have to average 70mph. Ok. Then they reported they arrived an hour ahead of schedule. So 210 miles in 2 hours?

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Barack Obama got out of the shower and was drying off when he looked in the mirror and noticed that he was white from the neck to the top of his head.

In a sheer panic and fearing he was turning white all over, he called his doctor and told him what had happened. The doctor advised him to come to his office immediately.

After an examination, the doctor mixed a concoction of brown liquid, gave it to Barack, and told him to drink it all.

Barack drank the concoction and said "That tasted like bull****!"

"It was", the doctor replied, "You were a quart low."

That was a good one.:D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Considering it's been a while since we've had a good "Toilet - Pee" thread going on on here.....I figured I might as well get a good joke in B4 this thread gets Flushed.............:)

Toilet - Pee, even Poop is ok, But under no circumstances can we discuss wackos or whacking.
daffy-duck.jpg

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
One segment on a History Channel program about truckers reporting on the clean up truck operation. They reported there were 5000 for that event. Another segment on the 9 semis that move Brad Paisley's concert from location to location. Not sure how accurate though. They said they had to be at the next location at 0700. They reported at 0400 they had 210 miles to go so they'd have to average 70mph. Ok. Then they reported they arrived an hour ahead of schedule. So 210 miles in 2 hours?

You know how those semi drivers are. . .they probably crossed into the next time zone and thought they'd made up an hour without knowing it.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They had 5,000 portable toilets available for Obama's inauguration. They obviously took care of what came out of his mouth but what about all the attendees?

To paraphrase a previous post by LDB:
As others have also noticed and commented on, you should try to get control of your Obama/Democrat/liberal hatred. It dilutes and diminishes everything else.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I wonder if those toilets are being moved to sites for possible "interment" camps for US gun owners? Lest anyone forget, the SC has already ruled that the US government HAS the authority to put US citizens into camps, even IF they are not guilty of any crime. No trials. No charges. I have no doubt in my mind that Obama is aware of this ruling.