50+ Vehicle Crash on I-90

jaxonviking

Expert Expediter
Similar deal: Snow squalls & white-out conditions on I-96 up near Fowlerville led to a huge pileup. 3 dead.

Important safety tip: Unless you're right next to a guardrail or other protective feature, STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE in a big wreck situation. Odds are, you're safer inside with a some steel around you at least. People get killed wandering around after they exit their vehicle and another one comes plowing into the pile.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Looks like a pile up on I 70 westbound just west of Zanesville been sitting here for almost an hour watching emergency Vehicles going by and cars driving east in west berms!!!

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums
It was a tt dangling over a rail head down to the road below Id have peed myself if it was me another too fast for conditions I was sitting almost 2.5 hrs waiting with hundreds of other vehicles

Last edited:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
a friend of mine heading back from Painesville Ohio last week , said many 18 wheelers were off the road or just flipped over, no other cars involved,,,traveling to fast for conditions is most of it...just like last year, no one slows down, watch last years youtube vids,,,many a tractor never let off the pedal as they plowed into another rig ahead of them,,,amazing.

Reactions: scottm4211